Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 11:52 AM

Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Would probably have watched it if it hadn't been for Clarkson, can't stand the bloke.
Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Me too
Originally Posted by Virgo ->
Neither OH or I like Jeremy Clarkson bu
Originally Posted by Meg ->
Another here who can't stand Clarkson, surely they could find someone better..
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I have no desire to watch it. Can't stand Clarkson
Originally Posted by Barry ->
Add me to that list, cannot stand him....
Me too!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 11:58 AM

I thought the programme was so slow, no nail biting moments like there used to be!
Last night’s contestants weren’t great either. The programme makers didn’t lose a lot giving out such low winnings!

I wondered why Jeremy Clarkson had taken over the show, then I read that Chris Tarrant had suffered a stroke a few years ago.

I tell you what really annoys me, is all that hand wringing, or fiddling/picking with their fingers, Presenters do these days.
I know they are probably trained to do that but l find it most distracting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 03:08 PM

I'm another one who can't stand Clarkson, that was enough to put me off the programme
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 03:16 PM

Has he punched a tea boy yet?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 04:09 PM

I can't stand Clarkson so - if I had a TV - I would not have watched it. I find him repulsive and his behaviour on 'Who do you think you are' was disgraceful - put me off him for life.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:49 PM

Has anyone bbeen watching .Who wants to be a Millionaire '? I used to really like this show,but somehow I cant get into it now with the new presenter,he doesnt seem the right type of person for this show,Besides it is on 'lateish when Im getting things ready for bed and the morning
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:50 PM

No - I don't like quiz shows much.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 08:56 PM

I'm another without a TV and can't stand Clarkson.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 09:41 PM

I couldn't believe that the first contestant didn't know the shape of the STOP road sign.
And the idiot Clarkson wasn't sure either, or so he said.

And I rarely look at road signs either!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 10:47 PM

I thought it was a bit better tonight. The Sailor man who wanted to build a road in Ethiopia was good fun and gave Jeremy Clarkson a run for his money.

I knew the musical instrument Dave Brubeck played (Piano) as l loved the Jazz single ‘Take Five’ from years ago.

I might have won £32,000 if l had been on the show for that answer!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top