Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2018, 01:04 AM

Re: It's A Kind Of Magic.(QUEEN)

Goodnight folks.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2018, 01:26 AM

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 12:50 AM

As I can't find a thread for them.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:37 AM

Classic band. Great musicians and Freddie Mercury was a legendary front man but they are the most overplayed act in history. There are many other bands just as good who are sadly neglected.

Sick and tired of hearing stuff like Don't Stop Me Now, I Want To Break Free and A Kind Of Magic on the radio all the time. Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic piece of progressive pop but it's extremely overrated.

For me their best period was when they were a proper rock band in the early 70's.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:42 AM

longfellow
Chatterbox

16-10-2019, 08:05 AM

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 09:56 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh My Freddie and Queen, the best band ever and the best frontman ever. I'm obsessed with Freddie Mercury Longy, thanks for sharing these, you made my day
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 10:23 AM

I'm taking a chance here but who agrees that Adam Lambert wast the ideal person to take the reigns?

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm taking a chance here but who agrees that Adam Lambert wast the ideal person to take the reigns?

don't get me started!!!

Queen didn't need to bring in another frontman and it makes me really cross.

Roger Taylor and Brian May are great singers, they could have carried on Queen with just the two of them. Roger especially has a brilliant unique voice.

I really can't watch Queen since they brought him in with them.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Classic band. Great musicians and Freddie Mercury was a legendary front man but they are the most overplayed act in history. There are many other bands just as good who are sadly neglected.

Sick and tired of hearing stuff like Don't Stop Me Now, I Want To Break Free and A Kind Of Magic on the radio all the time. Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic piece of progressive pop but it's extremely overrated.

For me their best period was when they were a proper rock band in the early 70's.
I don't agree, I'm so glad they keep playing the songs as for me it keeps Freddie alive. As long as we are hearing his songs his geniality lives on.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a masterpiece of Freddies.

I loved every decade, they were all so different, the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, so, so different which shows how versatile Queen and Freddie were.

Ahhhh, Freddie is God to me, don't rubbish him or I might have to kill you hahaha

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top