Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 09:49 PM

Re: Sugar overload

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Nice avatar BTW Floydy.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so thanks for that.
I got so many PMs from laydees asking for a date that I changed mine back!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 09:59 PM

An earlier study here by the NCBI

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4276630/

"As revealed by our study, a high degree of microbial diversity originating from inanimate surfaces of fitness centers may be alarmingly implicated to poor personnel hygiene of facility users as well as to the inadequate cleanliness of the facilities. To conclude, it is critical to underscore the need of proper hygienic practices in fitness centers and gyms for minimizing the spread of disease-causing organisms."

Here a graphic from that report comparing various gym equipment bacteria to those found on a toilet handle:

Again, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I agree,I was a frequent gym user,I picked up a very nasty infection on the side of my finger,..I honestly believe I picked it up from the equipment,my doctor seemed to think so as well,after that episode,I wore gloves,gym gloves that is,lol.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I agree,I was a frequent gym user,I picked up a very nasty infection on the side of my finger,..I honestly believe I picked it up from the equipment,my doctor seemed to think so as well,after that episode,I wore gloves,gym gloves that is,lol.
Just gloves?

Man I can't imagine what bacteria there must be on every cycle seat, every rowing machine seat, the floor mats, weight machine seats etc etc.

All those fat sweaty bums one after another and so many people have bad hygiene not to mention various unsavoury problems and conditions down below, both men and women.

You'd be safer sharing a public toilet without papering the seat!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I got so many PMs from laydees asking for a date that I changed mine back!
lol .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 07:36 AM

Just gloves?

Man I can't imagine what bacteria there must be on every cycle seat, every rowing machine seat, the floor mats, weight machine seats etc etc.

All those fat sweaty bums one after another and so many people have bad hygiene not to mention various unsavoury problems and conditions down below, both men and women.

You'd be safer sharing a public toilet without papering the seat!

Bacteria wipes!!!.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top