Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 09:26 PM

Well done Bosch

Had a slight problem with the boiler yesterday, the fill valve was letting water through (keyless lever type) which resulted in the PRV kicking in. It has a five year warranty so I called the installer and he called Bosch. Within two minutes I had a text saying that an engineer would be here this morning between 9am and midday. She arrived on time and was all done within the hour.

Pretty good going I reckon and worth a thank you.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 10:37 PM

Re: Well done Bosch

That was excellent service LD - a pity more companies don't operate so well...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That was excellent service LD - a pity more companies don't operate so well...
I agree Mags. I just think when we get a good service we should make it known. Things often go wrong these days and we dread dealing with them.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 04:41 PM

Our CH boiler is a Worcester Bosch. Well worth the few extra squid it cost to buy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-02-2020, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Our CH boiler is a Worcester Bosch. Well worth the few extra squid it cost to buy.
I agree Percy. Tbh, I reckon the problem was probably caused by scale but they didn't quibble.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top