Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 02:46 PM

Hunters

I've just started watching Hunters season one on Amazon Prime. It's set in the 1970s and is about a disparate group people seeking out infamous Nazis who are sheltering in the USA under assumed names and changed identities.

The first episode begins with a young lad living with his grandmother being murdered in their home by an unknown assailant. He was woken up by people talking but before he could get down to see what was happening, he saw the assailant stab his grandmother to death but not before he heard her say "You won't get away with it". It transpires later in the programme that his grandmother was a prisoner in Auschwitz, something she had kept from him and that covertly, she was a part of the Nazi Hunter group.

Alongside this, there is another thread in the story about a neo-Nazi group rising to power in US political circles and still intent on killing Jews, hiring a ruthless fanatical killer to do so.

A bit here if I've whetted your appetite.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7456722/
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 04:09 PM

Re: Hunters

I've watched the first four episodes and love it!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 04:48 PM

Judd my son told me to watch it so I've finished the second episode . It's rather violent in places but I will watch episode 3
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 04:54 PM

Never seen such bad acting from Pacino and the other names in the group.
Certainly not for me I gave it 2 episodes and could not take anymore.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top