Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Re: Sign The Petition

Signed.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:51 PM

Petition is pointless. It just forces an issue to be debated. It does not force any decision to be made one way or another. The referendum demonstrated that the majority want to leave the EU. Triggering Article 50 is integral to doing that so it goes without saying that the majority want it triggered. There is not going to be a referendum to ask "Do you want to leave this year or next year"
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Concerned
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKCN0ZV1I0
I see what you mean

Excerpt from article you kindly posted link to.

BLOCKING ARTICLE 50

Scotland's position could further delay divorce talks as, under devolution rules, the parliaments of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are required to consent to any EU exit, according to a report by the House of Lords.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 11:31 PM

One word. No thanks
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
One word. No thanks
I'm sure that's more.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 01:22 AM

I just puled a partition in my middle room down otherwise you could have signed that.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 05:49 AM

I hate these threads with just a title and a link with no accompanying comment, it's pure b****y idleness by the poster, and I always think if they can't be bothered to explain or give an opinion then why should I be bothered to open the link, so I don't.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I hate these threads with just a title and a link with no accompanying comment, it's pure b****y idleness by the poster, and I always think if they can't be bothered to explain or give an opinion then why should I be bothered to open the link, so I don't.
And neither do I Barry
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 06:48 AM

Hi

I must admit that I just do not get this, maybe I am being thick.

The object of the exercise is to get us out, at the minimum possible cost to our economy on the best possible terms for us.

This requires a clear plan and the resources in place to do this.

We have neither, there was absolutely no plan for leaving and no resources at all in place in case we did vote to leave.

The Brexit people still cannot agree what they want from leaving, some want EFTA, some do not.

UKIP have completely different ideas to some Conservatives.

It all needs to be sorted out before we press the button.

There is absolutely no point in shooting ourselves in the foot.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by tpin ->
i would but the plasterer would kill me.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top