Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 06:37 AM

Re: Funny Ain't It

No matter what age you started work or how clever you were, if someone had given you a device that played this Pokemon game, you would have played with it! I refuse to believe any different.
I don't understand why after all these years, since after the war at least, parents have been saying they want better lives for their kids than they had, parents moan about them having better lives than they had!
I would think judging by the huge difference now, we should be thinking what a splendid job we did!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
"I remember being sent to another office for a long stand.
And there I stood for an hour and a half!"

Me too. I think that used to be quite a common tactic to get rid of troublemakers, though I didn't know that at the time.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 01:12 PM

Don't waste your teenagers, get them running the country while they still know everything. Let's face it they can't do any worse than the gallahs running it now.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Don't waste your teenagers, get them running the country while they still know everything. Let's face it they can't do any worse than the gallahs running it now.
Surely you mean they THINK they know everything Bruce?
As far as I can see, most of the ones who have left school in recent years, are as thick as pig shit.
And twice as soft!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The young generation who were so concerned about the referendum, slating the older generation . . .

Are currently engaged in hunts for virtual Pokémon all over the country with their mobile phones !

http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-vi...es/pokemon-go/

Yep we should really put the future of our country in their hands !!!
You said it all !!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 07:00 PM

A new version of Pokemon Go

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	PokemonGo.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1403  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
currently engaged in hunts for virtual Pokémon all over the country with their mobile phones !
What's a pokemon?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2016, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What's a pokemon?
Having sex with a West Indian
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2016, 11:07 PM

Having sex with a West Indian
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 01:35 AM

Don't waste your teenagers, get them running the country while they still know everything.
Let's face it, they can't do any worse than the gallahs running it now.
Bruce for PM !
Pum for Foreign Minister.
I'll start by explaining to Poms what a galah is.
Then I'll trump the U.S. by kicking out all their military crap here.

And, have serious talks with the Environment Minister about the total eradication of all feral pigs, cats, rabbits, horses, camels, foxes, deer etc

And come down like a ton of bricks on everyone inciting violence against Muslims - and the media for unbalanced reporting of Muslim issues.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top