Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 10:34 AM

BREXIT BOOM continues: Now 27 countries around the world want trade deal with UK

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-trade-deal-UK
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 10:40 AM

Re: BREXIT BOOM continues: Now 27 countries around the world want trade deal with UK

Thank you for that news Wabblewalk.
Now then.
Did any of us very intelligent seen it all Seniors ever doubt that this would happen?
Things are on the UP for Great Britain now, and more so when we are finally out.

Thank you Nigel Farage for getting this particular roller coaster going.
Future generations will owe you a HUGE debt!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 10:52 AM

Re: BREXIT BOOM continues: Now 27 countries around the world want trade deal with UK

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Now then.
Did any of us very intelligent seen it all Seniors ever doubt that this would happen?
Things are on the UP for Great Britain now, and more so when we are finally out.

Careful what you say

The powers that be have every chance of ruining it
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 12:04 PM

Bullshit!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 12:11 PM

Three huge businesses have announced major UK investments in the space of 24 hours – in some cases contrary to what their officials claimed prior to the referendum vote. GlaxoSmithKline has announced £275 million of fresh investment, London’s City Airport is getting a £344 million expansion, and Deutsche Börse’s shareholders overwhelmingly approved its merger with the London Stock Exchange. A vote endorsing London as the enduring financial capital of the world post-Brexit…

All three firms contributed to Project Fear. GSK CEO Sir Andrew Witty signed a letter to the Observer in May that claimed “Leaving the EU would bring added complexity and uncertainty, which is bad for business and research.” London City Airport’s CEO Declan Collier claimed Brexit would “undermine the free flow of trade and travel.” The Financial Times warned of “advisers familiar” with the Stock Exchange merger claiming the day after the vote “The deal is dead. The German’s won’t allow it.” Willkommen in Großbritannien!
It's not going well is it?

Quote from order-order
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Now then.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 12:44 PM

Hi

It is still far too early to say what will happen.

Whilst we will be fine in the long run, there is still a great deal of uncertainty about the short and medium term.

You should never underestimate the stupidity of some of our Politicians.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by boozercruiser ->
thank you for that news wabblewalk.
Now then.
Did any of us very intelligent seen it all seniors ever doubt that this would happen? :-d
things are on the up for great britain now, and more so when we are finally out.

Thank you nigel farage for getting this particular roller coaster going.
Future generations will owe you a huge debt! :-d
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:11 PM

I never believed any of the remainiacs' scare tactics, in fact I saw them as sheer desperation on their part.

Of course, those doing the negotiating and the re-writing of laws etc, must get it right. If they can manage that, though, I believe we shall benefit from a 'new Britain'.

As the report states, only two of the major economies in the world: France and Italy, have so far failed to take advantage of making a new deal with Britain and I see this, especially with regard to France, as the response of a 'poor loser'. As I have said before, the Frogs hate us, no doubt something to do with our obvious superiority over them as shown at places like Crecy and Agincourt! Even Germany has stated that it wants a trade deal with us.

Forget the EU. We don't need them. Let them stew in their own juice and, after having been taking us to the cleaners for the past 40 years, I hope they do. We should have left that corrupt organisation many years ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Forget the EU. We don't need them. Let them stew in their own juice and, after having been taking us to the cleaners for the past 40 years, I hope they do. We should have left that corrupt organisation many years ago.
I have to say, for me the temptation would be to say 'blow the lot of you, hear this we have left the EU as of today '

I know I know all about the laws we have in common that need to be sorted , clause 50 etc etc but the longer the 'negotiations' go on the longer the uncertainty for business and everyone.

Just let's get on with it now and we will worry about everything else later .The worse they can do is shoot us ..

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top