Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:34 PM

Re: BREXIT BOOM continues: Now 27 countries around the world want trade deal with UK

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I never believed any of the remainiacs' scare tactics, in fact I saw them as sheer desperation on their part.

Of course, those doing the negotiating and the re-writing of laws etc, must get it right. If they can manage that, though, I believe we shall benefit from a 'new Britain'.

As the report states, only two of the major economies in the world: France and Italy, have so far failed to take advantage of making a new deal with Britain and I see this, especially with regard to France, as the response of a 'poor loser'. As I have said before, the Frogs hate us, no doubt something to do with our obvious superiority over them as shown at places like Crecy and Agincourt! Even Germany has stated that it wants a trade deal with us

Forget the EU. We don't need them. Let them stew in their own juice and, after having been taking us to the cleaners for the past 40 years, I hope they do. We should have left that corrupt organisation many years ago.
As I said to Booze.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 03:08 PM

Re: BREXIT BOOM continues: Now 27 countries around the world want trade deal with UK

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have to say, for me the temptation would be to say 'blow the lot of you, hear this we have left the EU as of today '

I know I know all about the laws we have in common that need to be sorted , clause 50 etc etc but the longer the 'negotiations' go on the longer the uncertainty for business and everyone.

Just let's get on with it now and we will worry about everything else later .The worse they can do is shoot us ..
Hi

The problem is this, we have not even got the paperwork ready to export to the EU.

I appreciate they haven't either, but they are much quicker than us, they have the facilities in place.

If we were to just leave now it would impact on many ordinary working people and I think this is wrong, many of them cannot afford to be laid off for weeks or be on reduced hours until the new arrangements are in place.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The problem is this, we have not even got the paperwork ready to export to the EU.

I appreciate they haven't either, but they are much quicker than us, they have the facilities in place.

If we were to just leave now it would impact on many ordinary working people and I think this is wrong, many of them cannot afford to be laid off for weeks or be on reduced hours until the new arrangements are in place.
Where is your sense of adventure Gibbs
...let's cast caution to the wind and get on with it
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There will always be excuses as to why we shouldn't just get on with leaving the bureaucratic mess that is the EU Swim.
I firmly believe we should get out like yesterday, and make everything better for future generations.

Below is an interesting read.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36897179

There is no shortage of companies blaming Brexit for their bad news these days.
Recent headlines have suggested Britain's decision to leave the EU is the cause of job losses in many parts of the UK, price rises for technology companies, the world's largest uncut diamond failing to sell at auction and even a major media group cancelling its staff party.
But is Brexit being blamed for a slew of bad news that was going to be released anyway?
That's the view of many Vote Leave supporters - a suggestion that is heavily disputed by leading figures in the Remain campaign.
Making the case for Brexit being an easy thing to blame for wider problems is the former director of the big business lobby group, the CBI, Digby Jones.
Lord Jones, who was Gordon Brown's trade minister, is himself a Brexit supporter.
He believes the real impact of Brexit will be tiny: "There's not going to be any economic pain. If there are job losses, they will be very few.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ftse-100-c...075224439.html

The CEO of one of Britain's biggest software companies says business leaders are using Britain's vote to leave the European Union as an "excuse" to cover bad news or job cuts that would have been made anyway.

Sage CEO Stephen Kelly told BI: "I've been disappointed with the complete vacuum of political leadership and I've been disappointed with opportunistic business leaders that use Brexit as an excuse."
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 04:42 PM

Hi

Those on Pensions would see no impact on their income,

Those still working in industries which export would be affected immediately, simply because we do not have the staff or systems or paperwork in place.

This is entirely due to the fact that there was absolutely no planning in place for an exit vote.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 05:15 PM

Excuse my French Swim, but who"s bloody fault was that ?
Cameron was so confident that he had scared the S__T out of everyone , he didn't make any plans for the future .
All he did was jump ship.
Still he will be remembered for that. ------------ToeRag.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 05:20 PM

Meanwhile the likes of India are looking forward to doing business with the UK, without all the EU crap conditions in place. Keep on Trucking UK, the remaniacs are ostriches.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Excuse my French Swim, but who"s bloody fault was that ?
Cameron was so confident that he had scared the S__T out of everyone , he didn't make any plans for the future .
All he did was jump ship.
Still he will be remembered for that. ------------ToeRag.

I agree with APRICOT, who is obviously very perceptive.
Unlike clueless Cameron who was certain remain would win the referendum.
Toe Rag.
Scumbag.
Bumbag

But glory to our Saviour.
Step forward Saint Farage, the scourge of the EU badlands!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

31-07-2016, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Meanwhile the likes of India are looking forward to doing business with the UK, without all the EU crap conditions in place. Keep on Trucking UK, the remaniacs are ostriches.
I also agree with Nom 100%.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

31-07-2016, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Where is your sense of adventure Gibbs
...let's cast caution to the wind and get on with it
Swim is getting windy i'm afraid Meg.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top