Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:36 PM

Re: We will never leave (Benn's bill)

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Hi Swimmy, just a couple of points?
1 who is this Mackenzie FIEND??
2.I cant find a single lawyer who works for pleasure??
3.ln view of the above, WHO is ANYBODY??

Regards Donkeyman!
Hi

Mackenzie Friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenzie_friend

Pro Bono Barristers.

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/using-...no-assistance/

Who is anybody?

Literally anybody.

I am currently commencing proceedings on behalf of a mentally ill homeless young lady with a criminal record.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Hahaha now that is funniest post of the day so far.
Hi

I am not responsible for your complete lack of knowledge of the Law.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:50 PM

BRUCE - 'How the hell did the country get into this total mess?/

The answer is quite simple

The Government decided to have a Referendum and 'will implement your decision'

But they didn't get the result they wanted
So, since then, with a few exceptions, MPs, politicians, and the rest of the Establishment have done everything they can think of to overthrow that result

This has been summed up by one commentator as -

The problem with democracy is that it requires the losing side to accept the result
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 02:41 PM

BBC site now says 31st October is current Brexit date. Make of that what you will.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am not responsible for your complete lack of knowledge of the Law.
It's not the law I don't understand in this case it's money most of us don't have. The cost of cases like this make them only available to the richest. You may be happy being ruled by people like Gina Miller I prefer an election and to chose who represents me.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:04 PM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1176845365989056512

And here we have the superior sneering people who believe themselves to be above us all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

25-09-2019, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's not the law I don't understand in this case it's money most of us don't have. The cost of cases like this make them only available to the richest. You may be happy being ruled by people like Gina Miller I prefer an election and to chose who represents me.
Hi

Read up on it, you do not need need money for a JR.

You do misunderstand the law, I have posted links as to how to do it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-09-2019, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Read up on it, you do not need need money for a JR.

You do misunderstand the law, I have posted links as to how to do it.
Well perhaps I just know not many people have the money to take time off to do these things it takes a certain amount of confidence knowledge and money to do these things no matter what you say. If it were so easy it would be done daily as people disagree with a hell of a lot going on at the moment. But it's only done by extremely rich people with confidence knowledge and money to spend on it..
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 04:18 PM

It's matterless Swims as you well know.

All these judiciary representatives are part of the Freemasonic sect and wider associated groups. It is all one huge machine controlling everything and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

What BrExit has done is simply to lift the lid or draw back the curtain so that perhaps for the first time for some, people have finally seen that their so called democratic parliament is nothing of the sort and that their votes never have any effect at all.

In any election, the parties that you can vote for are all part of that huge secret society machine so whichever party you vote for, you are still voting for that secret society machinery. Your only way to oppose that is to create your own political party and get the population to vote for you, which is of course entirely impossible because it requires many £millions in funding and requires control of the various media channels to be able to advertise and influence the populous.

Again the secret society machine controls the media lock stock and barrel and it is being used daily to brainwash and dupe the populous.

Nobody has any chance of opposing the status quo.

The little people are still the little people and are getting smaller by the day as these elitists gobble up more and more power and more and more of the world's wealth and resources. We are simply expendable cannon fodder.

The difference now is, millions of people have woken up and see it for the BS it all is. They still can't do anything about it, but they now know the world they are really living in. Whether anyone bothers voting again in the future is yet to be seen. It's clearly a waste of everyone's time and effort to do so but people are easily duped and fooled into believing the illusion of democracy.

Here's Her Maj giving Boris the masonic handshake. Look it up if you're not familiar with it.

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
BBC site now says 31st October is current Brexit date. Make of that what you will.
By international law it still is. The only two ways to change it is the HoC ratifying the withdrawal deal with the backstop or equivalent alternatuves presented by UK and accepted by EU. Or by requesting an extension.

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top