Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 11:38 PM

Exit Poll - A Labour Catastrophe

Exit Poll figures

Con : 368

Lab: 191

LibTraitors: 13 (lol)

SNP: 55

It's predicted to be an utter catastrophe for the IRA supporting Corbyn and his rabble and possibly Labour's worst result in the history of the party.

Andrew Neil just interviewed John McDonnell.

He highlighted that not only have Labour lost this election spectacularly but will also have lost the next election in 2024 because NO PARTY IN HISTORY has ever recovered from such a small number of seats to win a subsequent election.

You can but laugh

Labourites have only themselves to blame for failing to oust Corbyn at the last election. Now they absolutely MUST act and get rid of the unelectable man.

Heartening also to see the outright traitors the Lib Dems have been wiped off the face of the planet with only 13 seats. Disgusting bunch who are totally undemocratic. Deserve all they are getting.

Now BrExit properly begins.

It will still be some time before it's properly done but Boris will have the majority he needs to get stuff done.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 11:39 PM

Re: Exit Poll - A Labour Catastrophe

What is ironic about all of this is that the millions of people who can't stand the Conservatives have simply shot themselves in the foot by failing to respect and honour the democratic result of the referendum.

Had Remainers NOT spent all this time trying to thwart democracy and the will of the majority of referendum voters then doubtless the other parties might have also simply accepted the result and in their manifestos committed to seeing BrExit through.

Had they done so the Tories might have done worse and maybe even lost.

In the event, the populous has told the traitor parties to take a hike. Thwart democracy and the will of the majority and you will pay the price.

Here comes Boris !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 11:42 PM

I think the country has gone mad .
How can people vote for this untrustworthy weathly buffoon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:00 AM

I am hearing it is possible the Tories have taken Tony Blair's old constituency of Sedgefield , that really would be good news...
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:05 AM

Meg, I hope that is true, it would be wonderful news.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am hearing it is possible the Tories have taken Tony Blair's old constituency of Sedgefield , that really would be good news...
Are we talking Tory on Tory?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I think the country has gone mad .
How can people vote for this untrustworthy weathly buffoon.

They didn't vote for him

They couldn't give a toss who leads the party.

What mattered was that the party declared that they would honour the referendum result and thus democracy and get BrExit done. That's why people voted for the PARTY rather than for Boris.

Sorry but Remainiacs only have themselves to blame.

They've tried to obstruct BrExit for 3 years. In doing so the other political parties, instead of also supporting the referendum result, saw Remainers as another target audience to reach for votes and so took an anti-BrExit stance.

They have now paid the price for doing that.

The appalling Lib Dem traitors declared themselves willing to totally subvert democracy and revoke Article 50. That was despicable and frankly suicide.

Lib Dems are now a totally irrelevant party and have probably been put back years.

The Looney Labour party deliberately refused to take a BrExit stance for 3 years dithering about and trying to pander to both Leavers and Remainers hoping to get votes from both. This duplicity has cost them dearly. With the Marxist Corbyn at the helm they had only one chance and that was to stand firm for BrExit and promise to get it done.

They didn't (which is astonishing given Corbyn has opposed the EU his entire political career) and have paid the price.

Not only have Labour lost this election but they have lost the next one too in 2024.

Time for people to sort themselves out imho. We ARE a democratic country and the attempts by some to subvert that democracy have failed and been given a good drubbing.

Now it's down to Boris to properly deliver.

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:17 AM

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT whoopee dooo ….open another bottle dear wife.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2019, 12:35 AM

Wowzer

Tories just took the longtime Labour mining stronghold of Blyth Valley !

Massive
NotMyRealName
New Member!
Birmingham, UK
NotMyRealName is male 

13-12-2019, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Exit Poll figures

Con : 368

Lab: 191

LibTraitors: 13 (lol)

SNP: 55

It's predicted to be an utter catastrophe for the IRA supporting Corbyn and his rabble and possibly Labour's worst result in the history of the party.

Andrew Neil just interviewed John McDonnell.

He highlighted that not only have Labour lost this election spectacularly but will also have lost the next election in 2024 because NO PARTY IN HISTORY has ever recovered from such a small number of seats to win a subsequent election.

You can but laugh

Labourites have only themselves to blame for failing to oust Corbyn at the last election. Now they absolutely MUST act and get rid of the unelectable man.
Fingers crossed that the final result is similar.
Some, including my previous parliamentary Labour MP (result not yet declared) also did not believe he was capable or fit to become Prime Minister.

Heartening also to see the outright traitors the Lib Dems have been wiped off the face of the planet with only 13 seats. Disgusting bunch who are totally undemocratic. Deserve all they are getting.
That goes without saying and also represents my view.

Now BrExit properly begins.

It will still be some time before it's properly done but Boris will have the majority he needs to get stuff done.
I postal voted for the Tories for the first time because my Labour MP, who made it very clear he was remain, failed to represent his constituents and voted against Brexit every time except for Article 50. I had to think twice about this because of the local Tory candidate who I have some issues with. I am hopeful that he will lose his seat as a consequence.

I had previously voted Labour, except for one election where I threw my vote away on the Lib undemocrates, My Parents also voted Labour throughout their lives.

From what I could find, it was a Conservative government which gave the EU the ability to over-ride our laws and impose laws on us which I strongly disagree with. It is only right that it is a Tory government which reclaims our sovereignty and law making.

I voted for Brexit but immigration had absolutely nothing to do with it for me.

Roll on the full result

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top