Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 10:21 AM

Frog goes into a bank

Still makes me laugh

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a £30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name.

The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral. The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow £30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."
She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says. "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone."

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 12:58 PM

Re: Frog goes into a bank

An oldie but a goodie. Thanks for the memory.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 01:01 PM

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 04:21 PM

Like the frog on the steps of a library. As people came out carrying books the frog said " redit redit redit "
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 02:20 PM

A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a ****in' checking account"

To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"
"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a ****in' checking account right now."

"Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!"
The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a ****in' checking account in this damn bank!"

"I see sir," the manager said, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by effingpot ->
A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a ****in' checking account"

To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"
"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a ****in' checking account right now."

"Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!"
The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a ****in' checking account in this damn bank!"

"I see sir," the manager said, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"
Awesome.........
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 12:17 AM

So, I get a good fresh joke from the UK. I spring it on my wife who smiles and tells me she has already heard it.....crapola!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 07:27 AM

Funny....I try remember jokes but I never can or I remember half of them and forget the punch line....no good at all
Ms Lee
New Member!
Australia
Ms Lee is female 

07-02-2020, 02:05 AM

That made me smile...funnneeee
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 08:13 PM

Two scientists walk into a bar. The first scientist orders an H2O. The second scientist orders an H2O too. The second scientist dies

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top