Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:29 PM

Re: They Said that an EU Army Wouldn't Happen

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Lefties make me laugh too, Moscow.

More importantly to this discussion, though, it makes me proud to know that our armed forces, though not the largest any more, are the best in the world.

I think it was the same character possessed by the British that led to us creating and leading the Industrial Revolution which then caused us to become the most powerful and rich nation on earth.

No longer though, sadly, in my opinion due to mismanagement by our inept politicians.
You are very easily amused but have very little idea of reality.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Lefties make me laugh too, Moscow.

More importantly to this discussion, though, it makes me proud to know that our armed forces, though not the largest any more, are the best in the world.

I think it was the same character possessed by the British that led to us creating and leading the Industrial Revolution which then caused us to become the most powerful and rich nation on earth.

No longer though, sadly, in my opinion due to mismanagement by our inept politicians.
Lost through PC induced inertia and anxiety.

For some reason the UK started to give a shit about the envy and inadequacies of our detractors and started feeling guilty about our brilliance and success.

I think Brexit will move us out of the passenger seat and back in to the driving seat.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Lost through PC induced inertia and anxiety.

For some reason the UK started to give a shit about the envy and inadequacies of our detractors and started feeling guilty about our brilliance and success.

I think Brexit will move us out of the passenger seat and back in to the driving seat.
Hopefully, but we shall have to remove the traitors in our midst. They do not wish us well.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 12:04 AM

Brexit isn't even able to get you up from your butt, let alone in a drving seat.

But you still don't believe brexit is about a bunch of old folk, reminiscing on old times, when they were still driving?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Brexit isn't even able to get you up from your butt, let alone in a drving seat.

But you still don't believe brexit is about a bunch of old folk, reminiscing on old times, when they were still driving?

Your ignorance and bigotry just found a whole new level with that one.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->

Pathetic comment.

17.4 million voted for Brexit...............Go figure!
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

12-10-2019, 09:57 AM

Pathetic comment.

17.4 million voted for Brexit...............Go figure!
17.4 million people voting for a bad idea doesn't make it a good idea.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
17.4 million people voting for a bad idea doesn't make it a good idea.

Get elected and overturn the result then if you think that way.
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

13-10-2019, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Get elected and overturn the result then if you think that way.
Says he who knows everything about everything, and has all the answers to everything. Go for it... Get elected and convince everyone that your way is the only way. .....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
Says he who knows everything about everything, and has all the answers to everything. Go for it... Get elected and convince everyone that your way is the only way. .....
Ahhh, you live in France...does the UK leaving mean that your country has to pay some money into the EU budget?

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top