Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 09:36 PM

Re: Man charged for JO YEATES Murder

Nice to see folk are reading my Post .....

Rainbow
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 09:37 PM

Blam!!!! And the winner is......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 10:23 PM

I hope, for Jo's parents sake, whoever the guilty person is, he/she will be dealt with accordingly. Her parents have gone through hell these last five weeks.

I hate seeing this thread turn into some kind of joke.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 10:31 PM

Don't worry Mags, the seriousness of the appalling crime (or anything similar) is not being taken lightly by anyone. Hence the original Statement.

Rainbow x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Don't worry Mags, the seriousness of the appalling crime (or anything similar) is not being taken lightly by anyone. Hence the original Statement.

Rainbow x
At least you`ve stopped shouting now, which makes the thread easier to read.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

01-02-2011, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
At least you`ve stopped shouting now, which makes the thread easier to read.

Plantman, May I suggest that you don’t presume? I have not “shouted” - I may have used bold sometimes in order to be read more clearly, and typed a word (singular) in capitals to emphasise.

Hope that clarifies your presumption?

PS (Using the guide of larger font size now, as arranged by Azz for Forum Members)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:39 PM

I have always believed that it is bad manners to use large, bold type, and akin to shouting. It`s totally unnecessary and spoils the threads. No-one else seems to need to do it.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:45 PM

I am guilty of using bold type and wasn't meant to be shouting either. Like rainbow: It was used to highlight a word or phrase I was trying to convey.
Not to mention the fact, it is easier for me to see the bolder print.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

01-02-2011, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I have always believed that it is bad manners to use large, bold type, and akin to shouting. It`s totally unnecessary and spoils the threads. No-one else seems to need to do it.

Perhaps it is the reasoning behind the message as to whether it is intended to be rude (which mine was not) or to emphasise, which I have explained to be my reason. (Did you not read my explanation to your first complaint)?

“No one else seems to need to do it” - Well, I am relieved to be reminded that I am an individual like everyone else! As an individual I reserve my right to act as such as and when appropriate. Obviously, after reading the font size requirement posted by Azz - I will naturally observe and acknowledge the Forum request.

I do hope, and feel sure, that you give as much attention to your own manners as you do to others.

Respectfully,
Rainbow
dragon
florida, usa

01-02-2011, 04:42 PM

On the wings of a snow white dove.......lalala

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top