Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 07:59 AM

Just a Thought

If the Big Bang was the start of everything, what came before to caused it ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 09:00 AM

Re: Just a Thought

It seems a paradox that the great scientists tell us that you cannot create nor destroy matter or energy, then the same great scientists tell us the whole universe was created from nothing.

Not much of a theory if you ask me.....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 08:50 PM

What a big question Antibrown. What do you think? (says she quickly batting the ball back across the tennis net).
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 09:28 PM

I haven't a clue AB, and I think we are not meant to know. With all the knowledge we have at the present, all we can think about is how to destroy each other, the World and our natural surroundings, God help Mankind if we ever discover the mysteries of the Universe.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 08:10 AM

I think the sientists got it wrong in a way.

Yes the big bang may have happened but not the way they think it did, for all the planets, astroids etc filling the universe they could not have come from one large sun type piece of rock.

I think that they have always been there but what happened was an animal digging in the dirt struck a lava vein close to the surface and whoosh up it went, the animal was blown into the air and fell to ground roasted so the people had their first taste of cooked food, found out it tasted good so looked up to the heavens thanking it for sending the food and saw all the stars and said, 'Look, what are those twinkly things in the sky'.
Man has since tried to fathom out how they came to be there. As usual he has come up with another wrong goof brained answer.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top