Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 07:29 PM

How did you react?

I have no side to this but I hope I make you think.

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi kill's his own people to keep rule.
British Government kill own people in N'Ireland to keep rule.

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi send in its Military to kill rebels and civilians.
British Government send in its military to kill rebels and civilians.

Will Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi send in squads to take out rebel leaders once known.
The British Government did send in assassination squads to kill the IRA higher order.

Bombs not only in Ireland but in Warrington, Manchester, London ect planted by the IRA and others.

Please reply with your thoughts. Again I have no side but am interested in your thoughts.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

23-03-2011, 10:29 PM

Re: How did you react?

I have no side to this but I hope I make you think.

Well you have succeeded , you have made me think .......... You have made me think that its a bit unfair of you to ask for our thoughts , opinions and views when as the Op you are not prepared to air your own first !

Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 07:04 PM

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi send in its Military to kill rebels and civilians.
British Government send in its military to kill rebels and civilians.

Not sure where the Brits have done this, please site your source for the above.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 07:20 PM

This Topic is pure Trolling and should be Ignored.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Well you have succeeded , you have made me think .......... You have made me think that its a bit unfair of you to ask for our thoughts , opinions and views when as the Op you are not prepared to air your own first !

Hear hear, I'm not quite sure what your point is Manxman..
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

24-03-2011, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
This Topic is pure Trolling and should be Ignored.

Cor Blimey !

That`s a bit harsh isnt it Galty ?

Everyone is as entitled as the next person to introduce topics to be discussed .
I dont think Trolling is a nice word to accuse someone of and I also dont think in this case its the correct word to use either
WUM maybe .LOL

Lets give Manxman a chance to give his take on things , eh ? ....

In the meantime feel free to discuss the pomposity of some peeps who have far more money than they ever will sense who cannot see that the UK ( amongst others ) is in a recession and that many . many people are struggling to pay mortgages , rent , etc as well as pay for their services , food and clothes.

I feel so sorry for today`s youth who dont have the advantage of cheaper mortgages , company paid pensions and fixed contracts with their jobs like most of our age range did , dont you ?

To be unaware of the struggle some peeps are having just to make ends meet just beggars beleif IMHO
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 08:04 PM

Cor Blimey !

Everyone is as entitled as the next person to introduce topics to be discussed .
I dont think Trolling is a nice word to accuse someone of and I also dont think in this case its the correct word to use either
WUM maybe .LOL

In the meantime feel free to discuss the pomposity of some peeps who have far more money than they ever will sense who cannot see that the UK ( amongst others ) is in a recession and that many . many people are struggling to pay mortgages , rent , etc as well as pay for their services , food and clothes.

I feel so sorry for today`s youth who dont have the advantage of cheaper mortgages , company paid pensions and fixed contracts with their jobs like most of our age range did , dont you ?

To be unaware of the struggle some peeps are having just to make ends meet just beggars beleif IMHO
Think you might have your threads mixed up.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

24-03-2011, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think you might have your threads mixed up.

LOL

Nope , I havnt , just thought i`d add a wee topic to discuss whilst we wait for Manxman to get back to us , is all
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 08:15 PM

Cor Blimey !

WUM maybe .LOL

Sorry Topaz - can you explain. I fail to see what the pomposity of some people with money, the recession, paying mortgages, today's youth etc. has to do with Gadaffi, Libya and Ireland.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

24-03-2011, 08:17 PM

LOL

Nope , I havnt , just thought i`d add a wee topic to discuss whilst we wait for Manxman to get back to us , is all

You must have missed this then.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=5118

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top