Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2011, 04:33 PM

Re: UN resolution 1973

I agree with you antibrown, whilst the governments of this country are rushing about giving help to all and sundrie we are slowly going to the dogs.I thought the old adij was "Charity begins at home.It seems to me that if you were born here you dont count.What about the men and women who fought for this countryin two world wars, also the young boys who are killed in foreign countries daily for things that dont have anything to do with us. Makes me sick. Annie.
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2011, 07:34 PM

I have been to Libya and Tunisia enjoyed both places, good free medical care,
Welfare payments, compulsory education, just like here, no one seemed bothered who their leaders were, yes pictures of them and lots of National Flag, bit like the Queen and the Union flag.

USA never likes Gaddafi showed them up.

NATO allies, killing all sides via friendly fire, attaching Palaces surrounded by residents, This under the 1973 agreement about the NO FLY ZONE, when did hitting tanks come into it. Oh maybe tanks can now fly. Ground to air missiles I would understand from both rebels and regular forces.

Should NATO get involved in N' Ireland and sort out what is going on there, save a few lives?

I just want, no more killing, esp of the innocent. I still do not know why we are there.

I personally prefer dialogue rather than death. If needs be hold a trial or something but lets stop the bloodshed all over the World.

OIL.OIL.OIL.

Sorry if no one agrees with me but all Life is PRECIOUS. I speak as a former soldier.

Love and Peace.

Adrian.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Manxman ->
Oh maybe tanks can now fly. Adrian.
They do if you hit them just right with a missile.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top