Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Lyons Tea House.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyon...6SnCNwDLic_iM:
Aha - Thank you. maybe next time!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:06 AM

Good morning you OFFers. Have a peaceful, restful day. It's off to Ightham Mote for me. Coffee not great but a lovely walk so it's worth the trip. Take care out there!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oooh I can't picture Tabby dressed like that! After all, she has already decided that her guests sandwiches should be made by themselves!
Only because we all like different things. Tuna, for example, Mary slathers hers in mayonnaise, Tom, her hubby, prefers chutneys with his, I prefer balsamic vinegar. Plus - if I made the sandwiches now - they would be soggy by teatime. If I waited until teatime to make them - people could be drinking my wine while I am busy in the kitchen! No, no, that's not on!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:30 AM

Good morning all .... a lovely sunny one it is too ☀️

Off into town shortly to the bank and a bit of shopping, Mr Mags needs a new pair of shorts. We’ll have lunch in town then on the way home we’ll call into the train station to get our Senior Railcards and buy our tickets to Cardiff for Wednesday.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:42 AM

Good morning all.

I plan on spending the day working in the garden & really looking forward to it..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day.
I need to pop out and get some bits and pieces including dog food.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning all.
Lovely warm, sunny morning here.

Quick visit to the doc's, then exercise class this afternoon, and Gertie for her 'Healing' session tonight. She loves going and gets very excited.

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:20 AM

Good Morning everyone
Beautiful day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

11-06-2018, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning you OFFers. Have a peaceful, restful day. It's off to Ightham Mote for me. Coffee not great but a lovely walk so it's worth the trip. Take care out there!
Oooh I have wanted to go there every since I read "Green Darkness" by Anya Seton. Very spooky book set in and around that part of the world!
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:58 AM

morning all.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top