Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 08:02 AM

All Hallows Monday

Good morning everyone

What happened to my Sunday morning post? I hope this does not fly off into cyber space.

Rain, windy and coldish are the features for today. Not many birds up and about and a deathly sience is coming from the farmyard.

Plans for today are er,er, nothing followed by much of the same after lunch at some local establishment but the evening livens up with visitors coming for a few drinks.

Have a great day everyone and remember to smile, frowning only gives you wrinkles and gives you the look of Witches.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 08:34 AM

Re: All Hallows Monday

morning all,wet windy and dark here,,,i wont be doing much flying tonight if it stays like this
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 10:21 AM

Morning everyone, cool and very windy here, I hope you all enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 10:23 AM

Morning AB, Doc and all and sundry ne-er-do-wells from a mild and cloudy Midlands.

I won't be flying much tonight either, I dragged my broomstick out of the shed this morning to try it, but it wouldn't start...must be some muck in the carburetor...

Few odd jobs today and still cleaning up after the workmen, but bathroom is now looking great and we should get back to our normal, peaceful existence this week...

Have a great day everyone and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone dull and breezy but fine and mild so I am not complaining.
Barry I am pleased to hear your bathroom is finished and your house is your own once more.

I have a busy morning then baby sitting the twins at lunch time while baby Hannah has her first swimming lesson.

Have a pleasant day whatever you decide to do.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 11:18 AM

Morning AB and Everyone Oh AB when I came on here yesterday morning at the back of 9 am, I looked to see if you, or someone else had posted up a good morning but there wasn't one, so hence the reason I started it!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day!

Take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 11:41 AM

Hello all. Another Monday has rolled around. Chilly but dry for the next few days. I don't know what to do with myself these days. I must switch into Winter mode and do something beside sleep.

Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 11:41 AM

Good morning all, mild here today with the odd shower of rain. It's a bank holiday today and the two boys will be down to us later. I have one small job to do for a neighbour then the day is free. Herself is busy putting chocolate bars and sweets into little bags for when the children come knocking tonight, thats another thing thats changed, in my day you got fruit, like it or lump it, no wonder the kids are getting fatter.
Hope you enjoy the few jars tonight AB
I'm glad the bathroom work is done Barry.
Sorry to here you are grounded Doc.

Enjoy yourselves Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 03:45 PM

A cheery hello from a wet and gloomy SW

Took a trip to an out of town shopping park this morning, it was packed with cars and people, I think the Christmas shopping has begun
On the way there I saw the first Christmas tree, lit with dazzling lights in Debenham's window ...... it's not even November yet!

AB, I thought you were having a lay-in yesterday morning, hence no post!
Barry, pleased to hear your bathroom is finished, I bet it looks lovely!

Enjoy your day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 03:52 PM

Hi everyone. Sunny here now as it's nearing 11 am , and a bit warmer: 7℃ ( 44℉). Clouds coming by afternoon then overnight rain. All's quiet, just downstairs to pay the rent and pick grass, then to the greenhouse to check on my plants. Such an exciting life! It'll be nice not to have trick-or-treaters tonight here in the building. I didn't mind the little ones, but some of the older ones looked a bit thuggish...... some looked old enough to shave!

Barry, good news about the bathroom. Jean, how are you feeling today. Mags, the Xmas tree on the 31st just boggles the mind .....

Happy flying, those who'll be out on their brooms tonight!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top