Join for free
Page 511 of 737 « First < 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 > Last »
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I always leave the radio on for mine.

It's not so much because they enjoy The Archers or a good play it's more that if there is there is a little background noise they can't hear every sound outside so don't keep barking in my absence.

I don't see the problem?

Mups,it isn't that they leave a radio on-I daresay many of us do-it's that I personally know several people who leave a tv on,sometimes for hours,then whinge about bills arriving,the size of those bills,PLUS then also whinge about finding dog poo in the house,having been out for several hours...and in one case,overnight. Although she's fast enough to have a pop at me for owning three pooches,saying I should clean up after them [I DO! I OWN this island,small and perhaps insignificant though it may be to you]-and to REACH it,those people have to cross a causeway...so when I get dog crap left merely because owners can't be bothered to clear up behind them,but will use resources by having tv's and/or radios on for hours despite KNOWING the cost to both their own pockets and the environment [as invariably,the poo-bags are plastic] plus the small but significent fact that do actually own the place,then I feel just a TAD annoyed when I find piles of poo left around like they had the right to!

You never lose a chance to have a pop at me-I have NO idea why-but I feel YOU won't be content until you drive me out. That being the case...ok;I hereby will delete OFF and leave you to your glory.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Mups,it isn't that they leave a radio on-I daresay many of us do-it's that I personally know several people who leave a tv on,sometimes for hours,then whinge about bills arriving,the size of those bills,PLUS then also whinge about finding dog poo in the house,having been out for several hours...and in one case,overnight. Although she's fast enough to have a pop at me for owning three pooches,saying I should clean up after them [I DO! I OWN this island,small and perhaps insignificant though it may be to you]-and to REACH it,those people have to cross a causeway...so when I get dog crap left merely because owners can't be bothered to clear up behind them,but will use resources by having tv's and/or radios on for hours despite KNOWING the cost to both their own pockets and the environment [as invariably,the poo-bags are plastic] plus the small but significent fact that do actually own the place,then I feel just a TAD annoyed when I find piles of poo left around like they had the right to!

You never lose a chance to have a pop at me-I have NO idea why-but I feel YOU won't be content until you drive me out. That being the case...ok;I hereby will delete OFF and leave you to your glory.
Pug, If I may but in, I have read this three times and, each time, I have failed to see what Mups posted that caused you to take offence.

Was it really worth leaving over?

Pardon me for butting in, no offence intended.

Some of us get far more aggressive posts than this.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Pug, If I may but in, I have read this three times and, each time, I have failed to see what Mups posted that caused you to take offence.

Was it really worth leaving over?

Pardon me for butting in, no offence intended.

Some of us get far more aggressive posts than this.

I have to agree with you Tedc. Mups even put a smiley in her post.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->

What are you on about, Pug?

For God's sake man, what did I say wrong?
All I said was I left the radio on for my dogs!!!

You can stay or go as you please, it makes no odds to me, but do not try to blame me for your flounce.
Grow up man.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:14 PM

Thank you Ted and Dongle. Much appreciated.

At least you saw I meant no harm. x
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:56 PM

Mups is ok she is a credit to this forum.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:00 PM

What about the Dog Poo, someone should pick up on this.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-10-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Mups is ok she is a credit to this forum.

That's very kind of you.
Thank you Basser. x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
mups is ok she is a credit to this forum.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-10-2019, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Thanks Tabs.

Page 511 of 737 « First < 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top