Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Re: Favourite Musical Duets.

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
LION QUEEN, I tried to send a PM to you with step by step instructions concerning posting and embedding a YouTube video, but alas, my membership is too new and the horridly restrictive system will not allow me
Ohhh, Thank you for trying. I probably wouldn't still have been able to do it. I can usually work things out computerwise but for some reason I can't get my head round this.
Thanks again Drivey
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Thank you Driver, perhaps one day I'll figure it out.
Under your chosen video you will see a `share` button. Click on that and you will be able to copy the link to the video.

Something like this:

https://youtu.be/akdAvg8SO1A

Copy the link into your post then delete everything up to the akdAvg8SO1A bit and the URL part after it.

Next. Enclose the letters yt between square brackets before the akdAvg8SO1A part and /yt enclosed in square brackets immediately after. That should sort you out.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:18 PM

Another of my favourites.

I love how it starts dark/mysterious/deep then goes happy and jolly then back to dark and deep

OOOOOOO I DONE IT

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

TA OUR JUDD and Driver, thanks again for trying to message me, it was good of you to try help me

Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:05 PM

Don't Give Up ~ Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 07:29 AM

'Marie' by Willie Nelson & Townes Van Zandt.
I came across this by chance on an Uncut Magazine sampler a few years ago. It's basically a love song but gradually moves into something altogether much darker and it's quite harrowing by the end. You will be in tears.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 12:34 PM

I've got the beef in the oven and while I was prepping the veg I heard this reminder on the wireless and I love it :thumbup:
Pet shop boys & Dusty Springfield what have I done to deserve this. RIP Mary, your voice always got to me and my wife.

Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:46 PM

Insider ~ Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks
Cherie B
Oxfordshire

28-09-2019, 09:10 PM

Killing The Blues ~ Robrert Plant and Alison Krauss
Cherie B
Oxfordshire

30-09-2019, 09:10 PM

Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood ~ Did You Ever
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 10:12 PM

Nicole Kidman has a passable singing voice in this one.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top