Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 02:57 PM

Re: They Said that an EU Army Wouldn't Happen

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
They are well aware JBR ! They privately call UK TREASURE
ISLAND!!
Regards Donkeyman!
As well as the UK as their Peninsula.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
As well as the UK as their Peninsula.
Arrogant Bastards SG!

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Arrogant Bastards SG!

Regards Donkeyman!
We call the UK our private Pachira Aquatica.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Yes, British troops, renowned for being one of the best, if not THE BEST in the world, always lead from the front. Shame for you that we won't be around to do that for the EU army.
I really don’t understand the thinking in the EU that wants Holland in its Army, they were neutral in both World Wars and surrendered 4 days after the Germans strolled in during WW2, they did under the Dutch Reich minister assist the Germans in deporting 107,000 Dutch Jews.
Their presence within UN operations has been less than stellar.
I don’t understand why the poster has such antipathy to this country or it’s armed forces which liberated his country
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by rehab44 ->
i really don’t understand the thinking in the eu that wants holland in its army, they were neutral in both world wars and surrendered 4 days after the germans strolled in during ww2, they did under the dutch reich minister assist the germans in deporting 107,000 dutch jews.
Their presence within un operations has been less than stellar.
I don’t understand why the poster has such antipathy to this country or it’s armed forces which liberated his country

The Cloggies sound not dissimilar to the Frogs!

I suppose their excuse, if excuse it is, is that theirs is only a small country compared to others in Europe.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
We call the UK our private Pachira Aquatica.
Hopefully not for much longer your ''Money Tree''.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:33 PM

Hopefully not for much longer your ''Money Tree''.
The netherlands are net payers too. You didn't bother to look for facts. You'll never learn.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

11-10-2019, 03:42 PM

I have not disputed that Solasch, when I refer to 'you' I am referring of course to the EU. You are after all, a spokesperson for them.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

11-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I really don’t understand the thinking in the EU that wants Holland in its Army, they were neutral in both World Wars and surrendered 4 days after the Germans strolled in during WW2, they did under the Dutch Reich minister assist the Germans in deporting 107,000 Dutch Jews.
Their presence within UN operations has been less than stellar.
The netherlands were neutral in ww1. The queen was related to the german kaiser. In ww2 they hoped to be neutral again. Hitler didn't bother with that. He needed ports to invade britain.
As every occupied country the dutch had a replacement government. Every occupied country saw their jewish inhabitants deported.
Luckily the rich ones could flee to britain, where they put their wealth to good use. I recently saw a newspaper article they are especially liked by corbyn c.s.

The dutch army in nato may not amount to much, but their combined actions with the british in EU collaboration are top level. The british army would like to enter pesco, as you know.

In the past two weeks, British and Dutch Marines have conducted a joint exercise in Marnehuizen.
As part of the UK / NL partnership, British and Dutch marines have been training together for over 40 years. The marines of the 2nd Marine Combat Group (2MCG) and the Royal Marines of 45 Command Royal Marines (45Cdo) are no strangers to each other. Last fall, they trained side by side in the Mojave Desert in the United States.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image65.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	10852  
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The netherlands were neutral in ww1. The queen was related to the german kaiser. In ww2 they hoped to be neutral again. Hitler didn't bother with that. He needed ports to invade britain.
As every occupied country the dutch had a replacement government. Every occupied country saw their jewish inhabitants deported.
Luckily the rich ones could flee to britain, where they put their wealth to good use. I recently saw a newspaper article they are especially liked by corbyn c.s.

The dutch army in nato may not amount to much, but their combined actions with the british in EU collaboration are top level. The british army would like to enter pesco, as you know.

In the past two weeks, British and Dutch Marines have conducted a joint exercise in Marnehuizen.
As part of the UK / NL partnership, British and Dutch marines have been training together for over 40 years. The marines of the 2nd Marine Combat Group (2MCG) and the Royal Marines of 45 Command Royal Marines (45Cdo) are no strangers to each other. Last fall, they trained side by side in the Mojave Desert in the United States.
Indeed, but it’s all blank ammo.

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top