Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 02:21 PM

Corbyn vs Madely

From this mornings interview.

Ohhhhhhhh dear Jeremey Coooooorbyn....

https://order-order.com/2019/10/25/madeley-vs-corbyn/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 02:47 PM

Re: Corbyn vs Madely

Corbyn's comment about any election coming after students have broken up for Christmas is very telling - he would lose the double vote advantage.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Corbyn's comment about any election coming after students have broken up for Christmas is very telling - he would lose the double vote advantage.
Exactly right Judd.... the thing is, that corbyn and the remainers, just like the EU don't even try to hide their corruption anymore.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:52 PM

Poor old Judy. She should have stayed at home.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She never got a full sentence in edgeways ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I felt really sorry for Judy, Richard didn't even give her a chance to say anything .... overtime she started to talk, he quickly talked over her.

I hope she gave him a talking to when they came off air.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I felt really sorry for Judy, Richard didn't even give her a chance to say anything .... overtime she started to talk, he quickly talked over her.

I hope she gave him a talking to when they came off air.
Corbyn was the same, neither of them gave poor Judy a chance.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Exactly right Judd.... the thing is, that corbyn and the remainers, just like the EU don't even try to hide their corruption anymore.
Constructive ambiguity. Deliberately equivocal language used to paper over differences or, more commonly, to obscure integrationist intentions.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:24 PM

I recorded this as l love Richard and Judy. I was more intrigued by that Nanny McPhee long front tooth of Jeremy Corbyn. Surely, he’s got enough money to get it seen to, even on the NHS.

They mentioned the Shadow Chancellor, Marxist John McDonnell. He is definitely scary and must never get into power.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I recorded this as l love Richard and Judy. I was more intrigued by that Nanny McPhee long front tooth of Jeremy Corbyn. Surely, he’s got enough money to get it seen to, even on the NHS.

They mentioned the Shadow Chancellor, Marxist John McDonnell. He is definitely scary and must never get into power.
It would seem that he has plenty of money, I've read he's worth up to £3 million, confirmed by the link below. However, he did one morning, not so long ago, exit his front gate stating to reporters that he is not a rich man?

https://www.spearswms.com/jeremy-corbyn-net-worth/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top