Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 05:18 PM

Barnier Running Scared!

Just goes to prove why all the ''hard man tactics' being used by the EU in these trade talks. They are bricking it so much that others will soon be following the UK out of the EU madhouse, they have been left with no other choice than to act like spoiled little brats participating in these trade talks, demanding things that they know they can't have!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...Barnier-latest

'
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Re: Barnier Running Scared!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Just goes to prove why all the ''hard man tactics' being used by the EU in these trade talks. They are bricking it so much that others will soon be following the UK out of the EU madhouse, they have been left with no other choice than to act like spoiled little brats participating in these trade talks, demanding things that they know they can't have!

'
Yes, I read this in the Express.

I should be very happy to see other 'member states' follow us out of the corrupt organisation.

'We stood alone' in 1944.

We stand alone now in 2020.

I'm sure we'll be instrumental in freeing at least some of the conquered countries of Europe this time too.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

'

You're all alike, aren't you? Before the referendum gove, boris, davis, farage all said countries would be queing to close trade deals with the UK, the day after brexit. Have you seen a que?
Now you say countries will be queing to follow you out of the EU. Look behind you. How many countries eager awaiting to follow you?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 01:34 AM

Really? Sounds more like frustration at lack of progress according to our news (though you really ave to dig to find any news about Brexit at all).

Hardly running scared.

Michel Barnier has accused the British government of “wasting valuable time” and warned that a post-Brexit deal between the EU and the UK looks “unlikely”.

With two months to go until the EU-imposed deadline of October, the EU’s chief negotiator said: “Frankly I am disappointed and I am worried.” Barnier said he was “a little surprised” because Boris Johnson had told EU leaders earlier this summer he wanted an outline deal by July.
The break up of the EU doesn't seem imminent, just wishful thinking on OFF. I can't understand why it worries everyone on here so much whereas a trade deal with your biggest trading partner seems pretty important.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Really? Sounds more like frustration at lack of progress according to our news (though you really ave to dig to find any news about Brexit at all).

Hardly running scared.

The break up of the EU doesn't seem imminent, just wishful thinking on OFF. I can't understand why it worries everyone on here so much whereas a trade deal with your biggest trading partner seems pretty important.
No wishful thinking here! I think some of the more moderate people don't express their thoughts as they're fed up with being ridiculed, some have moved on.

Diehard Brexiteers are simply trying to justify their actions by imagining other countries citizens are looking at our progress with awe!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 09:34 AM

Hardly running scared.

But why Bruce ?

There is no single market for services which the UK mainly exports ... second, the EU doesn't have a trade deal with the USA which is its biggest trading partner or China, its third.

Why is it ok for the EU not to have a trade deal with its biggest partner (and ours by the way until we left this year) but not the UK ? Especially when there was never a single market for UK services anyway ?

Any ideas?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
No wishful thinking here! I think some of the more moderate people don't express their thoughts as they're fed up with being ridiculed, some have moved on.

Diehard Brexiteers are simply trying to justify their actions by imagining other countries citizens are looking at our progress with awe!

Moderate people??? You mean people who won't accept the result of a referendum and a general election manifesto ? The people who tried to betray the will of the people, the moderates who repeatedly spread lies and EU propaganda on news channels the press and social media?

Those moderates you mean Tessa ? Its no wonder millions of people like me voted to get Brexit done last year to stop the "moderates" trying to shaft our country, our democracy and our right to have a voice.

You mean those moderates who refer to us as die hard Brexiteers, racists, bigots, idiots, nazis and fascists Tessa ?

Those moderates ?

In about a years time when Brexiteers have made a success of our future, these moderates will swear blind they also voted leave in 2016.

In the meantime I'll keep laughing at the moderates who lost, failed and got everything wrong with their project fear campaigns and hysterical predictions.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
But why Bruce ?

There is no single market for services which the UK mainly exports ... second, the EU doesn't have a trade deal with the USA which is its biggest trading partner or China, its third.

Why is it ok for the EU not to have a trade deal with its biggest partner (and ours by the way until we left this year) but not the UK ? Especially when there was never a single market for UK services anyway ?

Any ideas?
Don't know, don't care.

I am just curious about the OFF members seeming obsession with the EU failing when it clearly isn't going to and when there are far more important issues facing the UK.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-08-2020, 11:15 AM

Don't know, don't care.

I am just curious about the OFF members seeming obsession with the EU failing when it clearly isn't going to and when there are far more important issues facing the UK.

... another EU fanatic avoiding answers (no surprise).

The EU failing is a matter of fact, it has been for years. It's been in decline for about 10 years and the Euro has been a catastrophe. The only country doing well in the EU after the referendum result was the UK and its no surprise we are the only country that voted ou.

After the way our country has been treated by the unelected, unaccountable mafia cartel, we could be forgiven for having some anger towards them. After all, they've squandered our money, they've destroyed our territorial waters, run away from conflict and left us to it, destroyed our manufacturing industries, ruined businesses through their state aid rules, removed our sovereignty by removing our own ability to control our own borders and our laws, hit us with fines for not abiding to their rules, insulted our prime ministers and wished every Brexiteer a special place in hell.

So yeah - fck em
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Moderate people??? You mean people who won't accept the result of a referendum and a general election manifesto ? The people who tried to betray the will of the people, the moderates who repeatedly spread lies and EU propaganda on news channels the press and social media?

Those moderates you mean Tessa ? Its no wonder millions of people like me voted to get Brexit done last year to stop the "moderates" trying to shaft our country, our democracy and our right to have a voice.

You mean those moderates who refer to us as die hard Brexiteers, racists, bigots, idiots, nazis and fascists Tessa ?

Those moderates ?

In about a years time when Brexiteers have made a success of our future, these moderates will swear blind they also voted leave in 2016.

In the meantime I'll keep laughing at the moderates who lost, failed and got everything wrong with their project fear campaigns and hysterical predictions.
Well said Bread, although it is pointless pointing out to remainers how wrong it is for a British person to ever be totally reliant on what is basically a dictatorship. Their cult like love affair with a foreign entity that pretended to be trade friendly to entice European nations to join them and subsequently found out, just means that they have forgotten what the words independence and sovereignty even represent.
They are a lost cause. Leave them to their whinging, whining and pathetic slurs against those who long ago, clearly saw everything for what it was and still is.
We are immune to them after four years of insults, because that is the only argument they have left.

The first domino has fallen.........

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top