Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 09:50 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Sun's just out here in Milton Keynes so it's a beautiful but slightly nippy day compared to recent days so I'm hoping to take my wife for a little walk if she's up to it.

Have a good day everyone! stevmk2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 09:53 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day here so hopefully will be in the garden later extracting the weeds that have enjoyed the showers.

Enjoy your day everyone.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 10:31 AM

Morning everyone, Sunshines back..Yippee..
Every where feels nice and fresh after yesterdays Rain..

Hope anyone on Hols has a good time, and Weathers kind to you.
Have a good day all..

Shazy..
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Rachel darlin', Machynlleth is the village where that little girl was kidnapped and murdered last year - remember the huge search made by the Police and residents across the fields, forest and hills around the village???
ah well, much of last year did not register in my braincell but I vaguely remember something.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 11:08 AM

Happy Sunday everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 11:29 AM

buenas dias all. Here as usual itīs just HOT so it will be a "just move slowly doing not a lot day". No plans made at all. Have a lovely day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Morning all (just about!)

Did it rain? Oh well...after taking a sleeping tablet and two painkillers (I really do need another bed!). I was soon dead to the world, apart from one or two wake ups.

Off out for a weekly shop soon, and might visit the allotment later. Who knows? Who cares?
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 11:56 AM

Good morning everyone...much cooler today...have a good one!

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Where are you going ?

Machynlleth looks very nice
Hi Rachel, and thank you for your kind interest in our move there. Machynlleth has been explained already.

We are moving to Llandudno and purchasing this top floor apartment which is the furthest left you can go left with the balcony.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-45299102.html

We are moving from here on Tuesday and putting our belongings in storage until we complete on our apartment in around 2 to three weeks time.

Again, than you for showing an interest Rachel.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 03:05 PM

Good afternoon all, cloudy with the odd bit of sunshine here. The wife and me had a lovely meal in one of our favourite pubs at the park side, washed down with a pint for me and a bottle of lager for herself, most enjoyable.
I hope you get some decent weather down there
Barry, anyway have a good time.

Take care Folks.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top