Join for free
Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 01:49 PM

Re: Andrew v Nigel!

[QUOTE=Donkeyman;1705321]
Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Then marr was wrong. The deal maynegotiated is better than the norway option. Good for nigel that he at l
st supports theresa may.[/QUOTE

I cant follow your convoluted thinking Solly,
May and Nigel AGREE?
Dont bother to xplain!

Regards Donkeyman!
It gets weirder and weirder ....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:59 PM

Just watched it on BBC iPlayer. What a cock-up by the BBC.
True, Andrew Marr looked extremely uncomfortable as he blurted out old hat questions from his script.One could tell from the way he was moving his hands, how uncomfortable he was. Serves him right. He wasn't interested in interviewing Nigel, all he wanted was to score points, it was embarrassing to say the least, especially when Nigel made it known that the interview was a complete farce and what he thought of Andrew Marr and the BBC. Andrew Marr had no interest at all in discussing the Brexit Party and its aims in the forthcoming EU elections, or even democracy in this country.
Mind you, what does one expect from an EU financed institution such as the BBC is.

Never mind. Change is acoming! I sincerely hope the BBC is first in the firing line.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
True, Andrew Marr looked extremely uncomfortable as he blurted out old hat questions from his script.One could tell from the way he was moving his hands, how uncomfortable he was. Serves him right. He wasn't interested in interviewing Nigel, all he wanted was to score points, it was embarrassing to say the least, especially when Nigel made it known that the interview was a complete farce and what he thought of Andrew Marr and the BBC. Andrew Marr had no interest at all in discussing the Brexit Party and its aims in the forthcoming EU elections, or even democracy in this country.
Mind you, what does one expect from an EU financed institution such as the BBC is.

Never mind. Change is acoming! I sincerely hope the BBC is first in the firing line.
So another opinion tallies with mine SG! Did you see Huw
Edwards tonight! He gave Nigel a fair crack and allowed him
to expand his views a little! Much better interview!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 06:33 PM

I wonder what younger voters think of Nigel vs Jeremy ?

My 18 and 19 year olds are right behind Nigel and they tell me their friends think the same. Anyone else have any thoughts ?
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I wonder what younger voters think of Nigel vs Jeremy ?

My 18 and 19 year olds are right behind Nigel and they tell me their friends think the same. Anyone else have any thoughts ?
Seems younger voters are really not that keen on Farage and his party

Apparently it’s only the over 55’s who are and it seems that older people are the more likely they are to vote for him which is ironic in that they are the generations who have generally prospered whilst being the EU.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...371.html%3famp
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:32 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

I saw part of it, and completely agree.

Of course, most of us were already aware of the BBC's very obvious bias. The organisation is heavily biased towards the Left and, as others have said, it receives very welcome contributions from the corrupt EU.

Yes, Marr has made a mistake there. Nigel Farage is not an easy person to attempt to make a fool of!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:27 PM

Nigel and Andrew are cash rich, and have options, and opt outs.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Pic of a lone youngster seems to confirm the findings of the poll
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Pic of a lone youngster seems to confirm the findings of the poll

I reckon the two ladies to her left are more relevant age wise. They could have given her a jacket, it wasn't that warm! as everyone else are wearing coats.

Obviously a set up

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top