Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:26 PM

Re: Special place in hell' for those who promoted Brexit without a plan says Tusk

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Why does it bother you? You will be gone in a few weeks.
Because unlike popular belief the member countries of the EU are our friends, our beef is with the greedy collection of bureaucrats in Brussels that charge us billions for the privilege of selling and buying stuff when a hand shake would suffice..
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:30 PM

Re: Special place in hell' for those who promoted Brexit without a plan says Tusk

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
do you agree with Donald Tusk or do you think it's good that we had no plan for Brexit?

"European Council President Donald Tusk has said that is a "special place in hell" for those who backed Brexit "without even a sketch of a plan" as he met with Irish Premier Leo Varadkar in Brussels to make plans for a "fiasco" scenario where Britain leaves the EU without a deal"

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-06/...s-on-backstop/
That makes a change...........Normally it's Junker that gets pissed and slags off the UK.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:31 PM

I think on day one the EU elite decided their plan of action and that was too make such an example of the first escapee that we would change our mind and no one would dare look over the wire again .
Now two years on and despite all their threats we are still leaving and the REALITIES OF THEIR ACTIONS are showing , he is lashing out because for all the bravodo he knows after 29th and us leaving with no deal HARDSHIP and CONFUSION will strike right across Europe too when we won’t be ordering straight bananas or Spanish lettuce or Irish butter or any myriad of things and ‘customers’ right across Europe will be thanking HIM for losing them their biggest customer .... then in a couple of months ( may?) they are having EU elections and possibly Europeans will be having their say on how these clowns handled brexit as BMW close production lines and France is busy building a new aeroplane wing factory

And I see paddy has got his wish as hard Brexit looks more and more likely ha ha ha
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Because unlike popular belief the member countries of the EU are our friends, our beef is with the greedy collection of bureaucrats in Brussels that charge us billions for the privilege of selling and buying stuff when a hand shake would suffice..
The shaking down custom is known in brussels. 😄 Tusk once privately said: after I shake hands with a brat, I count my fingers afterwards.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:35 PM

The shaking down custom is known in brussels. 😄 Tusk once privately said: after I shake hands with a brat, I count my fingers afterwards.
I would imagine if he uses an EU accountant he would never actually reveal for public scrutiny how many fingers he actually has !!

However I have two fingers and wave them daily in a southerly direction
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:51 PM

It may be a provocative thing to say, but I agree with him.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

06-02-2019, 07:58 PM

Let’s it forget tusk is both a midget and a politician , bercow bliar george dubya macron junker the list goes on and on and sadly little men politics once given power suddenly believe they are the big boys
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Let’s it forget tusk is both a midget and a politician , bercow bliar george dubya macron junker the list goes on and on and sadly little men politics once given power suddenly believe they are the big boys
Better not give you any power then.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

06-02-2019, 08:06 PM

Better not give you any power then.

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/m...image-0182.gif
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-02-2019, 08:24 PM

I recognize you, but who is the guy in the yellow pullover?

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top