Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:37 PM

Re: Let's share a video of ourselves...

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My phone runs on chip oil Right Now and doesn't even have a camera.
That would explain it then, Longie.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:46 PM

The video doesn’t work for me and I have no videos of me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have you forgotten this one Mups?

Just had me hair done then.

Cheeky blighter.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
So no one has any videos they'd like to share? With all the cell phones in hand across the world, I would have thought one or two sneak takes would have wound up here.

I shall take mine down, and join the crowds of anonymous, faceless folks across the globe then. Not inspired one person. So sad.
RN, Don’t your videos first have to go on YouTube before they can be transferred to here?
I didn’t think you could just put videos off your phone or computer straight onto here.
So maybe, that’s why there’s a lack of response?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 02:51 AM

So no one has any videos they'd like to share? With all the cell phones in hand across the world, I would have thought one or two sneak takes would have wound up here.

I shall take mine down, and join the crowds of anonymous, faceless folks across the globe then. Not inspired one person. So sad.
I have videos on Youtube but none have me in them.

Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
The video doesn’t work for me and I have no videos of me.
As I said a few hours ago, I have marked my video private, so the link no longer works.
I had hoped for more responses and videos, but no one wants to, or is brave enough, to participate.
It was worth a shot to get to know each other. I am not above humiliating myself to share a story, as you can see
Right Now
upstate New York US

25-04-2019, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
RN, Don’t your videos first have to go on YouTube before they can be transferred to here?
I didn’t think you could just put videos off your phone or computer straight onto here.
So maybe, that’s why there’s a lack of response?
That is correct, Artie. You may be right about the response. I would like to think so.
Right Now
upstate New York US

25-04-2019, 03:29 AM

Bruce, your clips are lovely. Thanks for posting them.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 04:00 AM

As I said a few hours ago, I have marked my video private, so the link no longer works.
I had hoped for more responses and videos, but no one wants to, or is brave enough, to participate.
It was worth a shot to get to know each other. I am not above humiliating myself to share a story, as you can see
Awwww... I see. Well I’m sure you looked great and had fun.
I’m not brace enough to post a video of myself so I admire your courage.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 01:25 PM

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t like seeing myself on video. And as for my voice! It sounds awful! No wonder people interrupt me so much, it must grate on them, lol. I sound dreary and just yeuk. I often wonder if what people hear either F2F or over the phone, is what I can hear on a recording.

So no vid clips from me on here, or anywhere else.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top