Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2016, 06:19 PM

Re: New 'Brexit' section

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Hi all, we have put up a new section for Brexit/EU threads as we think there are going to be a lot of threads on the topic in the foreseeable future

Do you think it's a good idea, or not?

I think it could prove handy having a dedicated section as some members (perhaps even guests reading the forum) may well be interested in the topic.

Anyway, let us know what you think!
Well they have.

Why ask you don't take any notice anyway why not just do it.

Ps thought it was a good idea and you did not need to ask.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2016, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
That's the last time I'll let you know what I think !
Come on Malcolm, please don't be be like that.
You keep giving Azz a piece of your mind.
Carefull though mate.
You don't have much to give away, and you don't want to end up mindless now.
Do you? !

PS.
Only kiddin' of course.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 03:07 AM

Well that soon stopped in it's tracks ! Has everybody moved to another site? They just don't know when they're well off on this site !

Mind you I have noticed one or two die hard nigglers trying to start a mini verbal riot - quite amusing, because they sound just like the kids arguing in the school playground ! Who was it who mentioned growing up? Now that is quite funny really, when you think that most of the members on here are supposed to be over 50 !

Never mind, Azz, I'll stick up for you............ when they said you weren't fit to eat with pigs ....... I said you were !!!!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top