Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:16 PM

Re: Well here's one way to P off the rest of Europe

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Equally so why are members so hostile, abusive and hurtful to those of us who have voted 'OUT' ?
Excuse me I have never been abusive to anyone Malcolm. It's not my style
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:17 PM

Quite agree with you Meg.
We are not European, never were and never will be, we are British, well most of are ... At least we who live south of Hadrian's wall are !

You are Malcolm for another two year at least
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
You are Malcolm for another two year at least
Could be quicker than that hope it will be really before we tear ourselves apart.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Excuse me I have never been abusive to anyone Malcolm. It's not my style
Not you Goldie, my remarks were not intended for you, you are never abusive and I always read and enjoy your posts.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Due to my health problems im getting little sleep at the moment. So im tuned into Radio 4 most nights listening to many debates on the referendum with lots of views from the people of Europe.

Listening to some Euro ministers last night it was stated a few times that their is a sneaking admiration for Britain leaving, and that many also wanted the same as Britains idea of Europe,free trade,but more control of their own affairs. Despite the fear and hate brigade trying to, twist the result any way they can.

Its far from black and white.
The people of Europe will hardly notice that we have gone, but I feel that many would like the opportunity to have the same referendum. It is the bureaucrats of the EU that are angry because they are afraid of losing their power. It is the intention to create states if Europe, rather than individual countries, and probably always has been, but nobody is actually going to say that is what they want, in case it scares people. It will be interesting to see how many other countries have the chance to make the same decision, but the EU will make things difficult for the UK, in the hope that it will stop their vote going in the same direction.
Goldielocks
Spain

28-06-2016, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't see leavers calling names goldie, we have had days now of being called all sorts of things not just on forum radio and tv is full of it. Bad losers are making this quite a toxic time.
I commented in another post about a divided Britain it's not United anymore. It was bound to happen same if we still remained. It would have been a visa versus situation.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am glad I voted to leave, not because I am racist or anti immigrant I would have voted to leave if there was not a single immigrant on our soil.
I don't think every person who voted leave is racist - but unfortunately every racist now probably thinks the other 17 million people who voted leave are
Goldielocks
Spain

28-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Not you Goldie, my remarks were not intended for you, you are never abusive and I always read and enjoy your posts.
Thank you Malcolm I enjoy yours too
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I don't think every person who voted leave is racist - but unfortunately every racist now probably thinks the other 17 million people who voted leave are
The racists and nutcases will always be with us, but they should not be allowed to taint the majority, either by accident or by design.....
Goldielocks
Spain

28-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Could be quicker than that hope it will be really before we tear ourselves apart.
I don't think so Julie it has got to be done legally. I truly hope even though I voted to stay we don't get a split United Kingdom which is my fear. There are murmurs the Welsh are again looking at independence.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top