Join for free
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 03:23 PM

A Spanish View On Brexit

You may be interested in Spanish views on Brexit.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...054018514.html
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:12 PM

Re: A Spanish View On Brexit

Phew, that was somewhat "heavy going" Goldie. I don't know about the political side of it but around here the Spanish and all our other varying nationality neighbours feel sad about the UK decision, they all think it is a big mistake. More than one has said they couldn't understand why European countries had not stood together before now and jointly tackled the problems they all evidently have with the EU "leadership".
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
More than one has said they couldn't understand why European countries had not stood together before now and jointly tackled the problems they all evidently have with the EU "leadership".
Simply because all the people in power are owned and paid for by the EU. You need enough of the general populous to be "awake" to the truth of who is really running the show to be able to make a difference. Without that people will continue to blindly vote for just the mainstream parties in total ignorance that they are really just voting for the EU non-democratic state.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
You may be interested in Spanish views on Brexit.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...054018514.html
Im not at all interested in what the Spanish view is on the Brexit .Its what goes on in my own country that concerns me .
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:01 PM

Thanks for the link Goldie.

I would hazard a guess and say Brexit is probably going to effect Spain more than any other EU country as so many Brits holiday/live/work there..
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

I would hazard a guess and say Brexit is probably going to effect Spain more than any other EU country as so many Brits holiday/live/work there..
I have close contact with a English Family living and working in Spain and just bought a house , and they were strongly in favour of voting OUT ..
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

I think Ireland may be competing for that title, Azz. As well as having a border to consider.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top