Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Caro
At Home In The UK
Caro is female  Caro has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 01:48 PM

Re: Conservative leadership race

I wouldn't vote for any of them,regardless of their speeches...
May's speech was ok,still would not vote for her though...
I'm not a Conservative anyway...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
HI

Vote Gove and get yet another political elite, one of club who have landed us in this mean.

He is a man who breaks his promises and is very duplicitous.

I am sometimes amazed by how gullible the voters are at times.

Much rejoicing at his I will give the NHS an extra £100 million a week by 2020.

Read between the lines, the NHS is already going to get that money, it is part of their Budget Increase.

It is not new money, just smoke and mirrors.

Don't be conned by the man, he will drop his promises as easily as he dropped Boris.
What IS the point in chucking yet more money at the NHS ?
The main problem is that it's badly managed. Money will not help
Probably make the whole situation worse.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 04:29 PM

HI

Vote Gove and get yet another political elite, one of club who have landed us in this mean.
Listerned to some of his speech today(OMG it was boring)

But he stated that he was put in care when he was born and then Adopted, his Parents then adopted his sister who was Deaf.

On the Other side of the election runners is May. Her Father was a Vicar and her Grandfather was a RSM.

Who ever wins the Lefties will still make sneering comments about the new PM as you have done.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 04:37 PM

HI

He is a man who breaks his promises and is very duplicitous.

I am sometimes amazed by how gullible the voters are at times.

Much rejoicing at his I will give the NHS an extra £100 million a week by 2020.

Read between the lines, the NHS is already going to get that money, it is part of their Budget Increase.

It is not new money, just smoke and mirrors.

Don't be conned by the man, he will drop his promises as easily as he dropped Boris.

Of course he will, he's no different to the rest of them - he's still a member of the nasty party'
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
No, no, its, Ya can tek’t lad outta Yorkshire but ya can’t tek’t Yorkshire outta’t lad. You've lived in foreign lands for too long. Come home, its not too late.
Yes, I could have written it in the vernacular, but none of these southerners would have understood a word.

Oh, I do come home from time to time. For one thing, I have to visit t'mother-in-law in Bradford, unfortunately.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael Gove Go Go Michael GoveGo Go Michael Gove

Cracking speech .
Is he going? Goving to a go go. Cracking cheese Gromit.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, I could have written it in the vernacular, but none of these southerners would have understood a word.

Oh, I do come home from time to time. For one thing, I have to visit t'mother-in-law in Bradford, unfortunately.
All is forgiven then. We'll make sure the monthly food parcels still get through to you.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
All is forgiven then. We'll make sure the monthly food parcels still get through to you.
Thank you. No-one can now say that I've never experienced living in the Third World, although at least we now have running water over here.

They're also learning how to play cricket.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top