Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 06:22 PM

Re: Separate Bathrooms

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, l think a lot is to do with the way you were brought up. Toileting was very private in our family.

The same, no one let rip in front of everyone and think it was funny. I know it’s a natural thing but l think it’s a private thing and l would hate to be with a man who went round omitting noises like an exhaust back-firing! Then, have the audacity not to feel guilty that you had to breathe in their pongy excess air.

Disgusted. Midlands.
It IS disgusting
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 07:24 PM

Mups, l think a lot is to do with the way you were brought up. Toileting was very private in our family.

The same, no one let rip in front of everyone and think it was funny. I know it’s a natural thing but l think it’s a private thing and l would hate to be with a man who went round omitting noises like an exhaust back-firing! Then, have the audacity not to feel guilty that you had to breathe in their pongy excess air.
I wonder whether the Queen's trumps smell. I'm reliably informed that she DOES, in fact, do it.

Perhaps she had a very specific diet to prevent any smells.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wonder whether the Queen's trumps smell. I'm reliably informed that she DOES, in fact, do it.

Perhaps she had a very specific diet to prevent any smells.
I've always thought she paid somebody to do it for her

I was ok about having a wee in front of my husband but not a poo.

Separate bathrooms, or just another loo would have been nice though.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 08:12 PM

Disgusted. Midlands.
Very true description of male flatulance Artangel and very funny.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 08:18 PM

Shared Bathrooms must be better than Guzunders used years ago when there was no inside Toilet and the Litte Brick S...House was in a cold Shed at the bottom of the garden,with newspaper on a string to wipe you bum,after you read it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

13-02-2019, 08:26 PM

Many years ago, there was a time when people did not use toilet paper and it was normal for rich people to employ employ a Servant to keep them clean. People were not embarresed about defacation.

I wonder what they used in Biblical days?

Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 09:07 PM

Well MY wife wanted separate bathrooms-I thought it was a good idea-Ijust didn't realise hers was going to be in Plymouth. [true story,that-condensed,but true]
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 09:22 PM

Hope you don't mind Mups, but while we're on the subject of bathrooms and bums and things, I have a couple of questions. I think I can guess the answer, but would just like confirmation ....

Bidets. Has anyone got one in their b/room or used one?
Is one supposed to use it instead of wiping one's posterior?

PS as you've probably gathered I've never used one.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've always thought she paid somebody to do it for her

I was ok about having a wee in front of my husband but not a poo.

Separate bathrooms, or just another loo would have been nice though.
Or perhaps a big cork?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Hope you don't mind Mups, but while we're on the subject of bathrooms and bums and things, I have a couple of questions. I think I can guess the answer, but would just like confirmation ....

Bidets. Has anyone got one in their b/room or used one?
Is one supposed to use it instead of wiping one's posterior?

PS as you've probably gathered I've never used one.

Can't help you there, Pesta, never used one myself either.

I daresay someone here will know though.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top