Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 02:13 PM

Hurrah!! Nick Boles has resigned!

That traitorous piece of flotsam, Nick Boles, has resigned from his local Conservative party before he was ousted by them.
The coward says it is because of their differences over Brexit, but it is obvious to the world that it is because he didn't want the embarrassment of being sacked before the next GE, of which he had already been informed.

Good! and I hope the same fate awaits every last one of the selfish, self-grandstanding, publicity-hungry, traitorous (50p in the swearbox) b......s who have put their own needs in front of their consitituents.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 02:17 PM

Re: Hurrah!! Nick Boles has resigned!

Good although it might have been nice to see him squirm a bit when he was sacked.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 02:40 PM

Have you seen him Julie?. He is your typical silver-spooned, beanpole, Harrovian Tory. Just to look at him one can see immediately that he is totally out of touch with the working men and women in this country. He looks more like a Barrister's clerk.

I only wish that every time one of these idiots resigns, we had a by-election. Why should they continue as an independent and collect their fat salaries. Who voted them in as an independent? certainly not the voters in their constituencies. Useless Lumps.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 02:58 PM

One down another three hundred odd to go !!!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 03:00 PM

Hurrah!

Can we get rid of Dominic Grieve as well ?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

16-03-2019, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Hurrah!

Can we get rid of Dominic Grieve as well ?
Add Anne Soubry and Sarah Wooleston to the list as well.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 03:18 PM

What about May, Boris Johnson, Rees-Mogg & Hammond ???
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 03:22 PM

And Yvette Cooper Balls
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

16-03-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What about May, Boris Johnson, Rees-Mogg & Hammond ???
I'll give you May, Johnson and Hammond on a plate.
I'm keeping RM because his faultless, perfect, cut-glass voice is entertaining to listen to, plus his refusal to ever rise to anyone's baiting, makes him okay in my book.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hope the same fate awaits every last one of the selfish, self-grandstanding, publicity-hungry, traitorous (50p in the swearbox) b......s who have put their own needs in front of their consitituents.
Does that include constituents who have voted themselves onto the dole-queue by plumping for Brexit, I wonder?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top