Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Grateful
New Member!
San Diego
Grateful is female 

08-04-2019, 06:26 AM

Adult children

Hello all!
End of the weekend! Want to wish everyone a good week... is there anyone here who has adult children? Adult children that are struggling to figure out their way in life, struggling to adapt to this world?...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 07:21 AM

Re: Adult children

There is a problem when Adult Children have to share a world with Childish Adults.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Grateful ->
Hello all!
End of the weekend! Want to wish everyone a good week... is there anyone here who has adult children? Adult children that are struggling to figure out their way in life, struggling to adapt to this world?...

I believe there are quite a few out there,Grateful,..I think,we have all been given a path to walk,..Life ain't easy!..they figure it out eventually ,or maybe they don't,

Edit to add,welcome to the OFF ,Grateful,look forward to you posting.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 09:16 AM

I think it applies to most people but some are better at hiding it. We are all actors are we not?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:04 AM

I'm still struggling.
Orphan now though
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm still struggling.
Orphan now though
Me too Tess. X
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:29 AM

I thought this thread was about your adult children who are still with you, when they should have left home years ago?

One of my daughter’s who is 35 and a primary school teacher, has come back to live with me as her live in relationship broke up.
The plan was, she would save to buy a house but that hasn’t happened as she spends all her money, on skiing tution, exotic holidays, Bickram Yoga, various subscriptions, entering this year’s London marathon and half marathons, bought a new car, clothes etc.
I have said to her, her life is passing, she should move away from me. She thought about going to London where my youngest daughter lives and works but now wants to live in Brighton as her boyfriend lives there but not live with him. (It’s not Uncle Joe!)
I hope she does move away, as it’s not right to still be with her mother, when the world is her oyster.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:08 PM

As soon as kids move out you need to move into a tiny flat with no room for extra beds, not even inflatable ones!
That's my plan if only I can get the last one out of the door and cut that bungy rope!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
As soon as kids move out you need to move into a tiny flat with no room for extra beds, not even inflatable ones!
That's my plan if only I can get the last one out of the door and cut that bungy rope!
You'll have to take an example from the LTP thread.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:42 PM

My twins live at home.
One of them with problems, will always need 24 7 support.
The other one is hardly here, this is just a hotel for him.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top