Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 04:53 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A castle near Annecy, France. So the muslim terrorists have gone, let's hope justice will be done in the USA.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 07:15 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6AuY...eature=related

It is dry this morning but there are dark ominous skies above. Mother natures creatures are welcoming the day with heart and voice, just to stand quietly for a couple of minutes on the Bridle path and listen to all the different songs is wonderful. I expect most people never stop and listen when they are in the country, there is an Orchestra of sounds that fill the air which are pleasant to listen to.

Plans for today are have yet to emerge except that Lunch is at home and the afternoon is similar to the morning whatever that is.

Hawkshead Windermere

Have wonderful day everyone and try to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4huBpFe6Og
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 08:53 AM

Morning everyone, bright but cool here today, but the forecast is good so Mrs PM has the laundry out on the line already..

Off to visit my Mum this morning and do a few odd jobs in the garden for her before doing the same for us this afternoon.

Great pictures chaps, keep 'em coming..

Enjoy a good day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 09:10 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning but
very wet everywhere.

When I took Chloe out earlier three swans flew overhead, the beat of their wings made such a loud sound . They were quite magnificent.

Not a lot planned for today, my son may turn up with the three babies so I won't start anything too big. Chloe could do with a tidy up though.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 11:08 AM

Crinnan Canal

Good Morning Folks Lovely sunny day outside so far

Hope you all enjoy your day, whatever the weather.

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and links as always, Bob. Thanks for sharing

Take care and stay safe
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 11:35 AM

It's a hot sunny day here and after a morning doing not a lot, feeling lazy, I'm off with a friend in a little while for a good look round here:

http://www.tmhouses.com/en/2012/07/l...-in-september/

it's only five minutes down the road.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 11:50 AM

Good morning all, clear sky and Sunshine over here today. I didn't sleep too well last night, I kept dreaming I was falling off a cliff, fell out of the bed twice, I'll have to go easy on the nightcaps. Lovely snaps people.
Enjoy your weekend Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 12:20 PM

Good morning/afternoon everyone wall to wall sunshine and not a cloud to be seen, a nice crispness to the air.

Still taking things easy but managed to get to the surgery this morning to have my flu jab ...... didn't feel a thing! How needles have changed over the years ....... or is it a case of No Sense, No Feeling!

Lovely pictures this morning, a nice hilly theme about them.

Enjoy your day!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 12:51 PM

Good day everyone.
A lovely sunny day here. Been diy shopping and picked up a 'childrens' spring rake that will do me fine. My very old one is beyond repair now and this one extends to just the right length - I'm a bit of a short ****
Today I'm gardening, planting bulbs, raking in manure and planting garlic. Also helping to cut down a branch that is rubbing against the old shed (should be fun)
Have a peaceful weekend all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 04:02 PM

I'm very sorry Janela but I couldn't help but chuckle when you said you'd purchased a childrens rake!! Do forgive me.

Not doing anything today, just sitting at home with my record player playing some of "The Big O", brings back memories from one of his concerts I went to with the wife for our second "date".

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top