Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 11:46 AM

Re: Britain’s Got Talent

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I've given up on BGT now Arty and spend Saturday evening on the forum where there is far more talent......

Just off to google 'Golden Shower' now.....

Oh dear! That's just disgusting.....
Foxy, I love how l get the blame and l’m the innocent one here! !

It’s Judd’s fault and his dirt track mind!

https://youtu.be/_x6UM6I5jjA
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, I love how l get the blame and l’m the innocent one here! !

It’s Judd’s fault and his dirt track mind!
I know you're innocent Arty.........

Your secret is safe with me.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 11:53 AM

I know you're innocent Arty.........

Your secret is safe with me.....
Foxy, Thanks but l’m not sure l believe you!

Please look at the YouTube clip of Akshat dancing and you will agree on what l said it was!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, Thanks but l’m not sure l believe you!

Please look at the YouTube clip of Akshat dancing and you will agree on what l said it was!
Blimey! Was that dancing Arty?
It's certainly come a long way since I was swinging Mrs Fox between my legs...... (Jiving before you ask....)

Anyway, I'm sure I recognise that voice, wasn't he on the phone telling me that they were cutting off my internet last week....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:43 PM

I thought the "Harp" was going to get a Golden Shower.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:57 PM

The only thing I saw on TV last night was Casualty & even that is getting over dramatized.

Sadly British TV is getting as boring as American TV but, if we keep on watching it, the TV companies will assume that we like it & will put on more rubbish.

There have been a couple of reasonable drama series in the last few weeks, but don't forget it is nearly summer so TV will get much worse!.

I think I may visit the Library more often this year!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Exactly. Britain's Got Talent? More like the whole world's got talent. It's akin to Australia and Israel taking part in the Eurovision song contest.
Apparently qualification doesn't hinge on being European (it's something else).
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:42 PM

Could that be cos Britain Is Running Out Of Talent?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 12:55 PM

I don't watch BGT but I've just read that Holy Mary from Phoenix Nights appeared on Saturday night's show, masquerading as a middle aged housewife and mother of five from Kings Heath, Birmingham, called Barbara Nice .....

Holy Mary AKA Barabara Nice AKA actress Janice Connolly was previously known as Mrs Bamforth in That Peter Kay Thing and is more recently known as Carole in Dave Spikey's Dead Man Weds and both Dolly Gartside and Sheila Wheeler in Coronation Street .....

Why would a successful professional comedian be allowed airtime on what is supposed to be a "talent" show .....

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:14 PM

Blimey! Was that dancing Arty?
It's certainly come a long way since I was swinging Mrs Fox between my legs...... (Jiving before you ask....)

Anyway, I'm sure I recognise that voice, wasn't he on the phone telling me that they were cutting off my internet last week....

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top