Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 05:56 PM

Re: Ice cream maker.

My mate,is looking on ebay for the one you reccomended,Art....I told her how delicious you said the ice cream was...I can't wait!...lol.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 06:03 PM

Are you lookng for a man who makes ice cream or a machine ? You didn't say
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 10:01 AM

Why would you want to? 2 litres of vanilla ice cream is $2.15 at my local supermarket, you couldn't buy the cream for that price.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Why would you want to? 2 litres of vanilla ice cream is $2.15 at my local supermarket, you couldn't buy the cream for that price.

Because I want the taste of homemade and fresh,as Art has said...her ice cream is delicious..

I have also been to a local dairy farm near me...beautiful fresh ice cream...made on the premises,....far to expensive .

You will never beat home made.

I have also made ice cream myself in steps,without a ice cream maker.

Shop bought...doesn't come anywhere near the taste of home made.

Time and effort goes into homemade....you ought to try it.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 01:43 PM

Pauline, when you get your ice cream maker.....

I’ll have a 99...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-11-2019, 08:43 AM

My friend and I,are going to buy new,we decided.

Going to get it from Lakeland.this morning.

Art...the good thing about your ice cream maker,you can make just about any ice cream flavour,plus add all sorts of goodies to the mix.

Which you just can not buy in the shops....

Primus...when I have made the ice cream...I will post a picture of it to you...enjoy!!..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-11-2019, 12:19 PM

I have made 2 batches of ice cream...I only wish I had bought this ice cream maker years ago....

I could never go back to shop bought ice cream.

Art,we bought Lakelands own brand...you put the bowl in the freezer 12 hours before hand.

Best ice cream I have ever tasted...you can also make sorbet,yogurt in it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have made 2 batches of ice cream...I only wish I had bought this ice cream maker years ago....

Art,we bought Lakelands own brand...you put the bowl in the freezer 12 hours before hand.

When are you inviting us round Pauline? I mean you'll need some help to eat all that lovely ice cream!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Hi, Pauline, l am pleased you got an ice cream maker and you’re pleased with the results.
At least, when you make your own ice cream, you know it’s not full of the additives and chemicals contained in shop bought ice cream.
The lady, l bought my ice cream maker off bought it as she loved rum and raisin ice cream!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top