Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 08:41 AM

The Budget

Are you looking forward to it, has anyone noticed the new ploy, leak out what was intended to happen, I E a 6p increase in beer duty, then say it's not going to happen, and claim beer drinkers have saved money, same goes for the non-implementation of fuel duty increases, we have saved another few pence there, i'm feeling richer already, are you.
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 09:38 AM

Re: The Budget

Yes all the manipulation going on is annoying. I expect to be poorer on several levels by the end of the day. i dont expect much from Osborne, could be Omnishambles 2.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Grouse ->
Yes all the manipulation going on is annoying.
I think that irritates me more than anything else - the fact that they think we are stupid enough to fall for their school playground tactics; so insulting.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I think that irritates me more than anything else - the fact that they think we are stupid enough to fall for their school playground tactics; so insulting.
I think the problem is that up to now we have been stupid enough to keep voting for more of the same. The biggest con-trick played on the British people is the idea that there is any real difference between the three major parties. They are all lying con-artists in thrall to big business and EU Bureaucrats. The rise of UKIP is hopefully a sign that people are beginning to wake up. I don't think that people voting for UKIP are voting for UKIP, I think they are voting against the careerist scum currently infesting our political system.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I think the problem is that up to now we have been stupid enough to keep voting for more of the same. The biggest con-trick played on the British people is the idea that there is any real difference between the three major parties. They are all lying con-artists in thrall to big business and EU Bureaucrats. The rise of UKIP is hopefully a sign that people are beginning to wake up. I don't think that people voting for UKIP are voting for UKIP, I think they are voting against the careerist scum currently infesting our political system.
I couldn't agree more with you Mick - until the main two (I can't take the Lib Dems seriously) are dealt a massive blow, I think it will just continue. To those in government, the average man in the street is just a production unit, a hamster that's been trained (mainly through the education system) to run on the wheel for over 40 years and for what?

I'm in one of those moods today
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 12:30 PM

It makes me laugh that he is trying to save another 20 billion.
That will be given to the up to 4 million immigrants expected to come over from just two Countries now allowed to come over this year.
Anyone see the Police programme about the motorway cops the other night? The stealing of copper cable is rampart in parts of the South from peoples mostly from Romania. No speak English but they can get £50k from selling the length of cable they pinch and then bu gg er off to their Country. So how did they get in withouth a job?? Questions and answers Osbourne should be sorting out before he starts sorting us out who have lived here all our lives and paid our dues.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

20-03-2013, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
It makes me laugh that he is trying to save another 20 billion.
That will be given to the up to 4 million immigrants expected to come over from just two Countries now allowed to come over this year.
Anyone see the Police programme about the motorway cops the other night? The stealing of copper cable is rampart in parts of the South from peoples mostly from Romania. No speak English but they can get £50k from selling the length of cable they pinch and then bu gg er off to their Country. So how did they get in withouth a job?? Questions and answers Osbourne should be sorting out before he starts sorting us out who have lived here all our lives and paid our dues.
Kick the immigrants when all else fails! Many of them work a damn sight harder than some benefit grabbing workshy Brits who have never done a stroke of work in their lives, and don't wish to!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
And Nigel Farage is an opportunistic careerist???
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 05:52 PM

I have to say again - I am not 'racist' but yes I saw the docu mentioned, Motorway cops - and, many others over time. Its 90 per cent 'romanians' that do the most crime (immigrant wise) they come over do their crimes, go back home tell the rest - and they do the same. Have you seen the houses they build out there from their pickings here. Having seen so much on them, I have to say I'm not keen on them.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 06:38 PM

Some may not like it but immigration is causing problems for this country. Population explosion not seen since the fifties. Shortages of schools, housing and strains put on the hospital servicies. Benefits bill out of control. And we are set for another influx soon. Every one seems to be afraid to even mention it for fear of being branded a racist. But most know the truth of it.
Some of the immigrants are hard workers but some are benefit scroungers too, it's not just the indigenous people.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top