Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 10:35 PM

Re: The Budget

Yes completely out of touch with them, well they have never been in touch with the anybody that earns less than £60,000 a year
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Yes completely out of touch with them, well they have never been in touch with the anybody that earns less than £60,000 a year
Sadly, that is very true. Unfortunately, the British just don't stand up to the government (any of them), just take it all lying down. I would love to see a spark of defence from the British people - like insist on the scrapping of Trident for a start and spend the money where it's needed.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2013, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Sadly, that is very true. Unfortunately, the British just don't stand up to the government (any of them), just take it all lying down. I would love to see a spark of defence from the British people - like insist on the scrapping of Trident for a start and spend the money where it's needed.
Come join me in my T.72 Tank Karen darlin' we'll park it on Westminster bridge with the gun pointing at that gothic monstrosity and I'll pull the trigger!!!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top