Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 07:56 PM

Re: Underhanded or Necessary?

Thats right gal - noticed the difference with all those things - we're not easily fooled are we.....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Thats right gal - noticed the difference with all those things - we're not easily fooled are we.....
No - I can't work out if I think it's fair or not and it's not like we can trust the Office of Fair Trading is it! What shocks me is when you go abroad, things are cheaper and how can Pound shops sell for what they do? I might be being cynical but it does seem a bit of price fixing might be going on ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 08:11 PM

Saw a docu on the pound shops - now I cant remember how they manage to sell the items cheaper...I do know - they are the real deal, not fakes. Sometimes the items are smaller, but not many...and still a bargain. Supermarkets are money mad - compared... There again, their overheads are greater...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top