Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 10:47 AM

Misty, drizzly Monday chat

Good morning - it's a soft grey drizzly day here. I heeded the forecast and took the dog out early but it now looks like it is set for a damp remainder of the day.
I have no further plans - the world is my oyster as OH is away till tomorrow pm - except to research raised beds for my allotment.
I hope Azz gets some satisfaction with his hospital visit and wish everyone a good day
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 11:08 AM

Re: Misty, drizzly Monday chat

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Good morning - it's a soft grey drizzly day here. I heeded the forecast and took the dog out early but it now looks like it is set for a damp remainder of the day.
I have no further plans - the world is my oyster as OH is away till tomorrow pm - except to research raised beds for my allotment.
I hope Azz gets some satisfaction with his hospital visit and wish everyone a good day
Morning to you too,

Drizzly day here too, not got a good day ahead of me either.

At the vets at 2, with my old cat (20) not sure we will be bring her back home again to be honest.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 11:13 AM

Oh no - that's the saddest thing; coming back from the vets with an empty cat carrier.
I hope it goes well for you, and if you do have to make that decision, that you will be comforted knowing that it is the right thing and the right time (((hugs)))
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Oh no - that's the saddest thing; coming back from the vets with an empty cat carrier.
I hope it goes well for you, and if you do have to make that decision, that you will be comforted knowing that it is the right thing and the right time (((hugs)))
Thanks for that,

She has been deteriorating for a few wks now, always said as long as they can eat, and get from her basket to the litter tray and food bowl, she is OK, but all the above is now going, not to mention the wieght she has lost, also has a huge mass round her tummy, and her breathing is labored too.

So not holding much hope.... mind they do have a way of telling you "up yours" I am not ready yet.

We will see, will let you all know later
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 12:54 PM

Morning all, not sure what kjind of day we have its still dark, although we had some really impressive thundr storms yesterday...
Hope all goes well at the vets Jackie....will be thinking of you.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 04:59 PM

Was a beautiful start here, then the clouds started building, the wind got up and it's a right grumpy day here now, grey, grey, grey and mizzly rain.

We've been kitten shopping. I have bought a litter tray, some litter, a couple of bowls and a mat, some little kitten chewing ring things and a couple of small bags of kibble to see what he likes best. Ordered some VetBed online and some more food for Kizzy. I also got a couple of balls of wool (reduced) and a pair of knitting needles. Going to rootle about in my "In-tray" to find the mouse knitting pattern that Catsey Liz kindly sent me. If I can knit a mouse, who knows what lies ahead????

I've seen your other post, Jackie and I am sorry for you - you did the right thing for Tabby.

edit to say: It's belting with rain now!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 09:19 PM

Been a bloomin awful day here-heavy drizzle till about 3 p.m.-then the sun decided to shine late evening. Too late for me as I had already got wet through walking my girl! Hopefully Tuesday will be a better day.

Sorry to read about your cat Jackie.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 09:53 PM

Once again we have had quite magnificent thunder storms, but it does not get any cooler even after them..........
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 09:57 PM

It's rained here most of the day....Not done much today either, went to town this morning, then cleaned and did the housework this afternoon

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top