Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 04:46 PM

Re: Histrionic Personality Disorder

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
It's uncanny how similar this person is to the person that I worked with. She would somehow end up with the best jobs that needed the least input and got all the praise for everything she did.
These are highly manipulative people with an uncanny ability to detect ways in to bosses' favours, I hate to say it but they're often super-intelligent/clever/streetwise.
The only way I got through it was to remind myself that nobody said life would be fair and in the end I left the firm, I did find out later that they didn't think she was as special as I thought.
I've seen this a lot in women but not so much in men - women often use their femininity and damsel in distress act-what is this guy using on your boss do you think? Or is your boss a bit stupid?
Both my colleague and our manager make two short planks look like Mastermind contestants Baxter!

In a fit of pique last week I told my colleague "You seem to set yourself extremely low levels of achievement then fail to reach them" but he simply didn't understand that!
Ho-hum.....stevmk2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:34 PM

Achievers defy logic, but it depends, who's logic is the reference point.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Achievers defy logic, but it depends, who's logic is the reference point.
When I said "You seem to set yourself extremely low levels of achievement then fail to reach them" it was meant to be funny spitfire! stevmk2

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top