Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:25 PM

Re: Should I? Do you? Dare I?

Any more than two or three paragraphs and I rapidly lose interest !
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Any more than two or three paragraphs and I rapidly lose interest !
I once knew a lady who had two or three paragraphs tatooed to her abdomen - always kept me interested I can guarantee!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:39 PM

I have no problem with a partner seeing me naked, but I have to sleep in a nightdress.......and I don't know why. Even when I am on my own and it is too hot for covers, I make sure I wear something to cover me and often find that PJs of shorts and T shirt are most comfortable.

Shropshiregirl, Thank you for your lovely post it really made me giggle, especially when the whole family were there with the paramedics, but I have thought of a worse situation......

Your neighbours had noticed smoke coming from your house and called the fire brigade. The smoke has made you " not quite with it" when the burly firemen burst through your bedroom window. They hold you in a fireman's lift and take you down the ladder.....where all your neighbours are waiting for your safe rescue
I wonder how many would capture the scene on their mobile cameras? Perhaps just as well that you now wear a nightdress.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:40 PM

I too live and sleep alone..so depends...really hot weather..nude..cold weather..PJs...when going around starkers I ALWAYS make sure the blinds are shut and the doors locked...just in case
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:43 PM

You can't be too careful May

As a teenager I shared a bedroom with my sister and we used to leave the curtains open a lot ... until one night I woke up and saw a chaps face peering in through the window.
He used to cut across our back garden to get into the fields at the back of the house.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You surprise me Art ... I had you down as a stockings and suspenders lass .... or a sexy little baby doll.

I've still got my garters and suspenders stuffed in the back of my drawer. Gawd, those used to be so damn uncomfortable to wear especially with the leather boots.
No, l hate all that stuff! Morti. I'm not into the sexy gear! If I can't entice them being just me then there is something radically wrong!
Although, when l sleep alone l wear nightie, cardie and socks, when l'm with a man l wear nothing. I love to be held in strong, hairy arms and skin on skin.....

Morti, I forgot to ask, where do you keep your whip?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:46 PM

Its a case of having to wear something ,because I still have a Son at home ,
theres times when ive been almost naked and made a mad dash to the loo in the dark hoping he dont come out at the wrong time .

When I go to bed my bedroom becomes like a London tube station , Son comes in to talk about his day and then lingers on his Iphone texting his friends ,then the other half wanders in to fuss the dog that shares my bedroom give it a pat and wanders back out .
This can go on for a couple of hours of each wandering in and out till
I finally say im going to sleep ,
So like i said i have to be suitably dressed in bed .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:48 PM

Heh heh....it's dodgy when You live in a Bungalow as I do..don't want any poor night creeping slob to get a nasty shock
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

I can’t believe there are women who never make love with the light on. Why won’t these silly women let their poor husbands see them naked?
I can't believe it either. I bet their partners haven't exactly got bodies like Mr Universe.

I'm not at all shy - hubby gets an eyeful of my lumps & bumps every day.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I can't believe it either. I bet their partners haven't exactly got bodies like Mr Universe.

I'm not at all shy - hubby gets an eyeful of my lumps & bumps every day.
I can't concentrate with the light on!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top