Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Re: Just in case you've forgotten or are new, The Noble Art of Poinking Explained

When i ventiured away from the Nom Cave in search of the Ring to Bind them All i was set upon by the Poinker Sisters, 3 hellish harpies of the wimmin class.

They had been out sneakin, they do a lot of that, they formed a triangle like a Greek Phalanx and proceeded to yark seven shades out of me armour.

I only escaped by flashing my string vest which sent the into a swoon, not used to such displays of Herculean manhood they dropped like poleaxed oxen.

And i made my escape through the Orc warrens of Elvish Presley.

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:00 PM

Re: Just in case you've forgotten or are new, The Noble Art of Poinking Explained

Cor! You handsome Hobbit you!
I come armed with MacKenzie's smelling salts these days to ward off the affects men with hairy feet!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:05 PM

I'm going to have to knock those poinker sisters into shape!
They haven't kept up with their training.
Mups especially has been forgetting to brace before thrusting! Things got quite messy!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
When i ventiured away from the Nom Cave in search of the Ring to Bind them All i was set upon by the Poinker Sisters, 3 hellish harpies of the wimmin class.

They had been out sneakin, they do a lot of that, they formed a triangle like a Greek Phalanx and proceeded to yark seven shades out of me armour.

I only escaped by flashing my string vest which sent the into a swoon, not used to such displays of Herculean manhood they dropped like poleaxed oxen.

Nom, l remember that thread and your contribution to it contained the best pieces of writing that l have ever read on this forum. You should have written books, you’re wasted!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nom, l remember that thread and your contribution to it contained the best pieces of writing that l have ever read on this forum. You should have written books, you’re wasted!
Actally Art i was thinkinng just the same about Tessa OP, the last thread was a great laugh made so by all who contributed, as fine apiece of Industrial Daftness to wind down too.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm going to have to knock those poinker sisters into shape!
They haven't kept up with their training.
Mups especially has been forgetting to brace before thrusting! Things got quite messy!
Tess, I am afraid we have become less active in our poinking but poor Mups does need retraining, as those men on Last to Post need to be taught how to behave.

If we can get her fit for Feb 2020, she may propose to Nom again... and we all remember how much fun that was last time!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->

I remember those days well Nom, a great comedy sketch and great participation from all concerned .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

18-08-2018, 10:43 AM

Industrial daftness!
Yes we need more of that!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Poinking can not be used willy nilly Pesta, you have to be naughty!
Zounds! Me poinker would be worn out if I poinked willy nilly!

What happened to my deputy poinkers? Mups are you still practicing your thrusts?

Tess, I humbly beg your pardon, I have only just heard you were looking for me. You should have given me a poink to wake me up.

Yes, I can assure you I have not, nor will not, ever forget my poinking academy course. I had my framed Certificate on the wall in front of me as we speak.

May the fine art of poinking never be forgotten.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:23 AM

I hadn't realised that there was a Nobel Prize for Poinking. I shall have to pay more attention in future, is it awarded every year?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top