Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:41 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

Going to be rainy and cloudy here today with - perhaps - the odd thunderstorm thrown in for good measure.

I have a hot date with a pile of ironing, and then I am visiting a poorly friend.

Later I have the fun of cooking Bakerman's 'shrimp creole' recipe for dinner. Am looking forward to that.

Have a happy day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everybody.

Let us know what you think of the shrimp creole ST.

Just pub lunch and afternoon walk for us today - weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:11 AM

Morning all.

Nice and sunny at the moment.

Just stripped the beds and sheets in the washing machine.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:21 AM

Good morning all

Have lots of options today on what to do.....one essential though is going to my son's to help get the house ready for selling....Will probably go out later with pals and there is a festival in the village here but I might have to miss that....decisions decisions

The Shrimp Creole sounds good

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:26 AM

Morning all, very warm here and just starting to drizzle, but I don't suppose it will amount to much..

Just back from the forest walking the dogs and having a coffee before deciding how to waste my day, apart from steak and chips to cook for lunch I've nothing else planned.

Have a good day everyone
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning, or evening as the case may be.

Back from a whirlwind of a trip away having zig-zagged much of the nation, coincidentally staying in New Orleans last night where it was a lovely stormy evening. Somehow I expect that ST's cuisine will hold up in every way to where we dined, but it was a lovely, relaxing meal. Taken from when we were there in December:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MurielsChristmasNight3WEB.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	6874

Have a fine day, everyone! It's good to be back.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone dull here , I am off to clear up the hedge clippings, a neighbour trimmed his leylandii yesterday and some of it fell in my garden.

Then holiday cottage hunting for next summer.
Enjoy your day
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 10:12 AM

Wet today so my project is to find the intermittent fault tripping my sockets, suspect one of the many transformers i use. So if i dissapear, it could well be the lappy thats got the problem.

Great day at the Drone concert at the Shipley art gallery yesterday, some brilliant performances of music that was both modern and archaic at the same time.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 10:18 AM

Good morning all. It's a take it as it comes day today. Nothing planned but you can bet your boots it will fly by.
I hope swimmy is settling in happily and getting to know his new neighbours.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 10:31 AM

Good morning all just started to drizzle here but remaining warm.

Hoping to do a bit of searching on the net today to get ideas of what to buy for my granddaughter’s 18th birthday next month.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top