Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:21 PM

Why are we men so terrified of our wives?

I'm 6'3", near 17-stone of muscle whereas Mrs. Floydysaurus is 5'2" and a peanut and some years older then myself.

We don't argue often and when we do it's usually forgotten about quickly. But on those occasions we do, or if I've been told off for something I have done which upsets her, I back off immediately she raises her voice as she suddenly can throw her face into mine and bawl at me with such an unholy torrent of shouting and demonic stares. I cower away from the attack from such a feisty little woman.

Are you other fellas the same?
And when you ladies act in a similar way to my wife, how does your husband react?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:25 PM

Re: Why are we men so terrified of our wives?

We men aren't equipped to put up with female tantrums. We are gentle in nature for the most part and will just sit there and take it even if the start of the argy-bargy was caused by them.

Remember, men are controlled by wimmin, it started in the Garden of Eden when Eve told Adam which part of the apple to bite into.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We men aren't equipped to put up with female tantrums. We are gentle in nature for the most part and will just sit there and take it even if the start of the argy-bargy was caused by them.

Remember, men are controlled by wimmin, it started in the Garden of Eden when Eve told Adam which part of the apple to bite into.
Very thought-provoking Judd

I'm pleased that Adam bit the apple though and that Eve didn't miss and bite something else. The human race may have been curtailed with just those two people there and then otherwise
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:35 PM

Och My heart bleeds for You poor blokes.... on a more serious note..One should not accept any kind of abuse be it physical OR verbal...just find out why You've made Her so angry.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm 6'3", near 17-stone of muscle whereas Mrs. Floydysaurus is 5'2" and a peanut and some years older then myself.

We don't argue often and when we do it's usually forgotten about quickly. But on those occasions we do, or if I've been told off for something I have done which upsets her, I back off immediately she raises her voice as she suddenly can throw her face into mine and bawl at me with such an unholy torrent of shouting and demonic stares. I cower away from the attack from such a feisty little woman.

Are you other fellas the same?
And when you ladies act in a similar way to my wife, how does your husband react?

No shouting necessary...
Just refuse "extras" for a bit ...
That usually makes em VERY apologetic in my experience
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Och My heart bleeds for You poor blokes.... on a more serious note..One should not accept any kind of abuse be it physical OR verbal...just find out why You've made Her so angry.
Because we continue to breathe?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

19-08-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
No shouting necessary...
Just refuse "extras" for a bit ...
That usually makes em VERY apologetic in my experience

The old Lysistrata ploy eh?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:39 PM

Rarely have I seen you men come out with such a load of old codswallop, especially you, Judster.

If you feel your species is 'controlled by wimmin' it is only because we care, and 'help' you out of situations when we see you heading down the wrong path.

You should feel eternally grateful and humbled to have us around.

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:41 PM

My husband isn't scared of little me, nor me of him.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:42 PM

Well we all know who the strongest of the species is & it isn't you bulky men!

Women know right from wrong & deal with traumas in a compassionate nature , whist you men just have a tantrum when things don't go the way you want.

I think that the whole point of marriage was to teach men how to do things properly..... but it seems they are slow learners.

Just ask your wives if you don't believe me!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top