Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:48 PM

Re: Why are we men so terrified of our wives?

We never row and so I was never afraid. We used to have silences, which are reckoned to be worse by some. A virtual brick wall down the middle of the bed. Just a question of who's resolve broke first.

Must have suited us both because we're still happily together after 42 years.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm 6'3", near 17-stone of muscle whereas Mrs. Floydysaurus is 5'2" and a peanut and some years older then myself.

We don't argue often and when we do it's usually forgotten about quickly. But on those occasions we do, or if I've been told off for something I have done which upsets her, I back off immediately she raises her voice as she suddenly can throw her face into mine and bawl at me with such an unholy torrent of shouting and demonic stares. I cower away from the attack from such a feisty little woman.

Are you other fellas the same?
And when you ladies act in a similar way to my wife, how does your husband react?

I know who the guvnor is in my house buddy.
I can say that because she who must be obeyed give me permission to.
Nahhh I just use the silent treatment and after a day or two she come's round.
I mean have you ever known a woman to stay quiet for to long.
I always win in the end.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:56 PM

The secret is let them think they are winning, great to see their fizzogs when you do the unexpected.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

Are you other fellas the same?
And when you ladies act in a similar way to my wife, how does your husband react?
Dunno .. don't give him time. I jump pick him up and carry him off and, if the mood takes me, throw him on the bed.
Yes .. I can pick Mr M up cos I'm strong.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
No shouting necessary...
Just refuse "extras" for a bit ...
That usually makes em VERY apologetic in my experience

Who needs extras when yer full up on the starters and main course, that's just greedy.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We men aren't equipped to put up with female tantrums. We are gentle in nature for the most part and will just sit there and take it even if the start of the argy-bargy was caused by them.

Remember, men are controlled by wimmin, it started in the Garden of Eden when Eve told Adam which part of the apple to bite into.

You cant fool me, you men wouldn't have it any other way.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 04:36 PM

It started on our wedding day, my wife said ‘ I expect you to say those three little words to me everyday ‘
I didn’t know those words were ‘ it’s my fault’
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
It started on our wedding day, my wife said ‘ I expect you to say those three little words to me everyday ‘
heh heh heh...love it
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Many a true word spoken in jest.

A man marries a woman thinking that she will stay the same, she doesn't.

A woman marries a man thinking she can change him, she can't
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 05:00 PM

My first wife was a tiny peanut too Floydy and during one of our usual one sided arguments, I just picked her up, put her in another room and shut the door. Even she thought that was funny afterwards.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top