Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 06:30 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

The housework goblins are loitering in the hall again - so it will be a busy day. Week 2 on my work chart - which means it is the turn of the sitting room to be 'bottomed' - that'll please those cats!!

Also - I have another food challenge to work on. Having enchanted my flavour buds with Bakerman's delicious Shrimp Creole yesterday - today I am going to try to make Uncle Joe's Bacon and Onion Pudding.

Have a fun day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 06:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone

Well today is the first day of the rest of my life! I'm starting my diet......again

Nothing much planned for me. I'm purposely ignoring your bacon and onion efforts Tabby.... I didn't see you mention it at all...

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:13 AM

Good morning all.

ST did the Creole turn out nice?

Good luck with the diet Summer. I would like a day to day list of what you are eating please, you can put it on the Slimmers forum, only joking!

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

ST did the Creole turn out nice?

Absolutely delicious - my flavour buds are still dancing !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:23 AM

Good morning folks, overcast here again but a very pleasant 20 deg at the moment, perhaps warm up a little more later though..

All of my greenhouse crops have finished now so today I will be clearing it all out to give it a damned good clean and then re-point the flagstone floor.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 08:15 AM

Good Morning everybody.

I'm going to Specsavers this morning for my new reading glasses.

This afternoon I'm starting a new course of physiotherapy & ultra sound for my trochanteric bursitis.
Hoping it does me some good. It would ne great to be able to climb stairs again without pain.

Nothing much else planned except a bit of cleaning in the grandchildren's room ready for Josh's overnight stay.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:12 AM

Good morning all a dull day here.

Off to town shortly, I need some birthday cards and ideas for presents.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Greetings Earthlings, off to town to try and find a replacement for my freezer, weathers in freefall at the moment.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 12:55 PM

Made it finally I haven't had any power all morning the power company is pruning the trees which are too close to power lines.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top