Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 07:13 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

It was a sticky uncomfortable night here - I slept on rather than in my bed - which disgruntled the cats and made them fidgety. So I am not as bright eyed and bushy tailed as I should be.

Will spend an hour or so in the dogwood forest and see if there really is a garden under there!

Have a happy day!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 07:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone

Sorry you had a bad night tabs.....it's overcast and very close here I hope the sun peeks through later

I'm looking after my step grandkids later and Stanley my little 8 month old grandchild....looking forward to that I love having them all around

Hope the weather bucks up...Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 07:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had my 5 year old grandson Josh staying overnight as Ady & Paula are both on early start.
Bless him he's slept well - soon I'll be getting him up & taking him to nursery for the day.

After I've taken Josh to nursery I plan on going for a quick swim.

Back for lunchtime & spending the afternoon working in the garden with Tony.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone just had a phone call from my brother in Derbyshire to say he is coming down here today to collect some baskets of plumbs and damsons for the family and to take me out to lunch
Looks like I will be spending the afternoon freezing fruit .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Good morning all, overcast and warm here again but no rain in the forecast still...

Just a trip to the tip for me, and I will try to collect some manure for the garden from the stables on the way back.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 09:56 AM

Good morning all.

Same here ST. I laid on top of the bed last night, to hot for sheets, but we were up 5 times in the night with Coco screaming, demanding us to clean her litter tray out and demanding food.

Have done my weekly shopping this morning, so that's all done now, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 12:07 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
My wishes came true, I have my sunshine back
Have a lovely day all

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top